Notices
ScoobyShop / ScoobyNetPlus Discussions relating to ScoobyShop and the ScoobyNetPlus Membership

Can we have a +members For-sale section

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2003, 08:08 PM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The most simple thing to do is have a "non scooby parts & cars" and a "scooby parts and cars" in the for sale section.

RSOC did it ages ago and they have no problems

[Edited by Mr.Manchester - 4/2/2003 8:09:47 PM]
Old 18 February 2003, 08:38 PM
R.B
Scooby Regular

Question

Its getting a bit of a joke on the For-sale forum you put something on there and 1-hour later its on page 2 or 3

For the people who are in the +members it means that they are subaru owners and are not selling other models.

Just a thought.

R.B
Old 19 February 2003, 05:08 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Absolutely. Something along these lines is being worked on. The plus member's for sale section will be more like a classified section.

All the best

Simon
Old 26 March 2003, 07:38 PM
nom
Scooby Senior

Yep; the bit...
Sell your stuff! on ScoobyShop Classifieds (including "ITEMS FOR SALE" tag under your ScoobyNet username)
(under 'reasons to sign up here) was the main reason I signed up, ooo, a year ago? (Can't remember actually, but it feels a long time...)
Not whingin' too much here as I think I've saved about 10x the sign-up fee but on the other hand I have a big stack o'stuff sitting here that I'd like to flog & that seems like a good place to put it...
Any hint of a 'when'? I know that's a tricky one as it probably depends on too many things to mention, but it might be nice
Pretty please?

[Edited by nom - 3/26/2003 7:39:22 PM]
Old 27 March 2003, 02:09 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi nom

Apologies that I'm not going to be able to give a straight answer. There are a whole hill of things we're working really hard on.

Priority 1 is getting the member packs out. We now have all the cards and the stickers are as near as damn-it with us, so we are going to send these out in the next few days.

Dispite verbal and physical attacks from shaun , I am just not happy with the quality of the keyrings, so we are sourcing another supplier as I don't want to send out something second rate. They really should be worth the wait though and will be something you really want as a keyring, not just something that has scoobynet printed on it. They are expensive as well, so we want to get it right, rather than just buying some cheapies.

After that, we will put our efforts in to a number of things which will be of benefit to the members, the for sale part being one of the higher priority items.

Thanks for your patience, I'm glad you've already had a huge benefit out of plus membership, it makes all the effort worthwhile.

All the best

Simon
Old 27 March 2003, 11:39 PM
nom
Scooby Senior

Thanks Simon - good to have an update!