Sponsored by:

what a load of ****

Search this Thread

Old 02 January 2014, 12:23 AM
vc_1985
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what a load of ****

Been having issues with my neighbour since day 1 of mooving in we have had complaints to police council and letting agency and landlord amd all gone no whrre because were doing nothing wrong......
so what does the low life scum bag (name removed) do......
Come home drunk and key my impreza front to back i saw him do it cslled police he got arrested snd release no charge as its my word aginst his! ****ing fuming. So taking tge scum bag to small claims court.

Last edited by DJ Dunk; 02 January 2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Removed personal details
Old 02 January 2014, 12:28 AM
thenewgalaxy
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like a class one **** to me. Get some pics of the damage up.

If someone did that to my car I'd leather them.

Why has he been complaining about you to anyone who'll listen?
Old 02 January 2014, 12:35 AM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Two sides to every story.
Old 02 January 2014, 12:45 AM
vc_1985
Scooby Regular

We have dogs. He doesnt like dogs.
Doesnt like any noise st all what so ever. Complained to the council that i was making to much noise in my own garage.
Complained about my car and bike ect.
The house had been empty for 9 months then prior to that had a tennenat in for 3 months then was empty for 12 months....
And even if there were 2 sides to every story and not saying ive never made noise ive just lived my life normally. I would never touch someones car or property thats a low life scum bags way out and all he has done is make the situation worse. I saw him do it and went to get him my gf stoped me and said you saw him ring the police and get him done...... i did and no charge..... for now anyway got cctv up now
Old 02 January 2014, 12:47 AM
vc_1985
Scooby Regular

When i moved in i had 2 jeeps i sold them and bought an impreza. He reported me to the council for running an illegal buisness buying and selling car! Sold my 2 own personal cars thing is all his complaonts have been follwed up and gone no where as we have done nothing.
Old 02 January 2014, 12:59 AM
thenewgalaxy
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Two sides to every story perhaps, but there is a difference between someone owning a dog or having a pack of unruly hounds that can be heard for miles. Several people on our road have dogs and we never hear anything.

CCTV a good idea.

If he steps foot onto your land again and causes damage then do what you need to protect yourself and your assets.

If he's as much an ******* as you have made him out to be you won't struggle to get something on him.
Old 02 January 2014, 01:13 AM
vc_1985
Scooby Regular

I have rotties and to be honest they are good if they hear a noise they bark ect other than that there good the council have been out alot and not once was a dog heard barking. Hes verbally abused my gf a few times now. I have statements off 7 other neighbours confirming what hes like and done. Im preparing a big case against the scumbag. And there can be 2 sides to any story does it make it right ruining my car after i worked hard to buy it no does it ****e. I have never set foot on his property nit touched his cars or anything like that hes been in my drive my garden and back garden admited it to us and what did the police say.... no evidence no charge. So no have my cctc up and running with audio snd already got a few good clips. Hes lucky my gf stoped me or i would or tore him a god dam new one! Every pannel on passenger side of car has been done. Payback is a bitch
Old 02 January 2014, 01:32 AM
Steve001
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All black outfit, preferably one of those painters throw away all in one with hood ski mask and a baseball bat. Just saying

Insulting the girlfriend would warrant the above, never mind damaging the car jeeez
Old 02 January 2014, 01:56 AM
swaynie
Scooby Regular

CCTV with mic to record any mishaps between you two. proof enough for the police then
Old 02 January 2014, 08:08 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

That's the police for you.

Too much trouble to investigate, no money in it for them: no charge.

But YOU assault HIM, and watch them come running.........

Shouldn't have bothered with the waste-of-space coppers in the first place mate.
Old 02 January 2014, 08:43 AM
pflowers
Scooby Regular

^^^WHS

The lack of effort or care from the police when I have been the victim of crime is embarrassing.

I just deal with matters myself now
Old 02 January 2014, 08:54 AM
BillyBrown
Scooby Regular

There are a few things I would do to this **** but I would probably get banned from scoobynet if I mentioned them on here...

Although one would involve a 50kg orange bottle, something that you use to get water from a tap to your car when washing it (not a bucket) and a certain opening device on his front door.

Sounds like a complete dcik.

Hope you get your car sorted.
Old 02 January 2014, 09:06 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Stupid question, but how bad are the dogs when you are not around? My brother has 2 rotties and they are a pain the backside when it comes to barking. It doesn't matter if you are with them or not.

Not saying I would ever do something as bad a damage another mans motor, but my brother does keep getting his tyres slashed. Don't underestimate how irritating barking dogs can be. Especially if you have just moved to the area.

Old 02 January 2014, 10:08 AM
grey_boy
Scooby Regular

I feel your pain, had a w4nky horrible beatch neighbour for 6 years!! who keyed my brand new Beema, kicked my back door and damaged it, regular shouts of abuse etc...usaull **** from a complete waste of sperm! Anyway good things come to those my pal.

Get someone to show his some respect chap!

Last edited by grey_boy; 02 January 2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02 January 2014, 10:12 AM
exevo3
Scooby Regular

well my thought is this......face and kick...
Old 02 January 2014, 10:45 AM
DieHardDonkey
Scooby Regular

Give it a couple of weeks to calm down then when its dark Knock the door with summit over ur face and kick 10 bells of s**t iut of the jelouse t**t. Then its his word against yours and your even :-) and if he trys it again do the same again untill he gets the message. Plus deny all knowlage of it of course.
Old 02 January 2014, 10:56 AM
angel1368
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Steve001
All black outfit, preferably one of those painters throw away all in one with hood ski mask and a baseball bat. Just saying

Insulting the girlfriend would warrant the above, never mind damaging the car jeeez
i have to agree with this man, if anybody abused the person i love id hurt them, i think you need to grow a pair of ***** and sort him out
Old 02 January 2014, 11:37 AM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like something out of the Jeremy Kyle show!

JohnD
Old 02 January 2014, 11:55 AM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Mmm.

Firstly, sorry about the damage and I hope you can get it sorted as well and as less costly as possible.

It's not necessarily your word against his.

IF he keyed the car then there would be keys in his house with your car's paint on them (large enough for forensics anyway), so imo they shouldn't dismiss your complaint out of hand but take away keys for examination.

If they haven't - or didn't try - then I'd suggest a walk down to your local nick and have a quiet word with the Sergeant, asking why they couldn't do it.
You often get more joy if it's done unofficially (no station officer wnats complaints about their patch).

Next, a landlord is responsible for the behaviour of their tenants.
If his behaviour is unacceptable to you write to the landlord informing them of their duty and warning that you will hold them responsible if further upset is caused.

Finally, consider mediation.
A lot of housing organisations have tenant relations teams or officers, designed to prevent problems from escalating (even if that means eviction).
If you both have the same landlord it might be worth it.
Old 02 January 2014, 12:24 PM
mantazini
Scooby Regular

As much as it sounds bad you need to find a way for the sweet revenge yourself. My mate had exactly the same situation . Had 3 cars 1 work van ... all of them parked in the street like the rest of the cars in that area. There was this old lady who didnt like his van parked near her entrance , but there was no private space or anything like that. She keyed his van 1st ... they went to the police and it was his word avainst her... So he bought an hd camera and parjed his missus car in the same place as there were no other place to do that and guess what , she done it again , only this time it was on camera. And even fhen pllice did nothing , it went through the court and the court ruled out 20 something quid amonth of paying back as she was li ing on benefits and her income was not enough .... The moral of the story is ..... kick the **** out of the ****, just do it wisely , quietly not mentioning anything like that on the Internet...

Last edited by mantazini; 02 January 2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02 January 2014, 12:27 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry but I'd have decked the ****. I had some brave lad thump my roof before whilst driving through a car park on my way home at the end of a night out clubbing, which put a lovely dent in the roof skin. I turned around and he came out again, so this time I dropped the clutch in first and sent the fųcker flying over the bike parking metal bars, I only caught him with the indicator which on a nova back in the day was a cheap repair, got out the car and didn't have to move before he started shouting "I'm really sorry" all his friends didn't say a word as they must of seen I was raging lol but instead laughed at the boy and helped me to collect Ŗ100 out of him for the damage he caused to my car

Some people in this life need a lesson in certain things, some may think what I done was wrong which your entitled to your opinion but I had the money to repair the roof there and then and had no intentions of "mowing him down" I knew to just clip the barsteward. FairPlay the look on his face was priceless when I got out of the car, he proper shėt a brick
Old 02 January 2014, 12:27 PM
mantazini
Scooby Regular

Sorry for the spelling ... phone and my flappy fi gers .lol
Old 02 January 2014, 12:34 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Lots of hardcore gangster types on here.
Old 02 January 2014, 12:41 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Infected by sti
I'm sorry but I'd have decked the ****. I had some brave lad thump my roof before whilst driving through a car park on my way home at the end of a night out clubbing, which put a lovely dent in the roof skin. I turned around and he came out again, so this time I dropped the clutch in first and sent the fųcker flying over the bike parking metal bars, I only caught him with the indicator which on a nova back in the day was a cheap repair, got out the car and didn't have to move before he started shouting "I'm really sorry" all his friends didn't say a word as they must of seen I was raging lol but instead laughed at the boy and helped me to collect Ŗ100 out of him for the damage he caused to my car

Some people in this life need a lesson in certain things, some may think what I done was wrong which your entitled to your opinion but I had the money to repair the roof there and then and had no intentions of "mowing him down" I knew to just clip the barsteward. FairPlay the look on his face was priceless when I got out of the car, he proper shėt a brick
Not wishing to be a killjoy as God knows I totally sympathise with your feelings and even actions, but if the lad had fallen, cracked his head and died you would be doing time and a small dent in the roof of your car wouldn't be worth that! Just saying
Old 02 January 2014, 12:45 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head
Lots of hardcore gangster types on here.
Not gangster bud, just acting against or protecting something that belongs to myself.

I work hard for what I get, not for some lowlife to think he has the right to do as he pleases
Old 02 January 2014, 12:46 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Agreed. But a car is not worth getting banged up for.
Old 02 January 2014, 12:50 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

They should put all the low life scumbags on a massive 5hithole estate and leave the decent law abiding citizens to live in peace ......
Old 02 January 2014, 12:50 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Not wishing to be a killjoy as God knows I totally sympathise with your feelings and even actions, but if the lad had fallen, cracked his head and died you would be doing time and a small dent in the roof of your car wouldn't be worth that! Just saying

Your bang on the money by there and deep down I do know that now, but silly things provoke silly reactions I suppose at the time. No doubt i would have been shėtting it myself had I caused any significant damage to the guy as it was not intended I wouldn't contemplate on doing it in the impreza, seen how much the lights are for a JDM blob but yea your right
Old 02 January 2014, 12:52 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

simple solution to this problem, a typed note saying move away or be moved, 1/2 a gallon of unleaded and a used box of match's and his letterbox, make sure you wear durex gloves, job done,
Old 02 January 2014, 12:55 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head
Agreed. But a car is not worth getting banged up for.
When it's put like that

I ain't winning anything today

This was before mrs and kids so back then my car had all my love if I done it now I'm sure the mrs would be raving and we all know you don't win them battles

Quick Reply: what a load of ****