Sponsored by:

How? disable passanger airbag, Newage

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2013, 12:16 PM
riiidaa
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question How? disable passanger airbag, Newage

How? disable passanger airbag, Newage Some cars have an easy way to disable passenger airbag, for the likes of carrying a baby seat in the front. Anyone know how to how to disable passanger airbag on my Newage JDM bug?

Subaru made any provision for front seat baby carrying?

It's not my intention to carry a baby seat in the front passenger seat, in fact I'm not even going to have a front passenger seat.
Old 29 November 2013, 01:32 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by riiidaa
How? disable passanger airbag, Newage Some cars have an easy way to disable passenger airbag, for the likes of carrying a baby seat in the front. Anyone know how to how to disable passanger airbag on my Newage JDM bug?

Subaru made any provision for front seat baby carrying?

It's not my intention to carry a baby seat in the front passenger seat, in fact I'm not even going to have a front passenger seat.
When I put a Type R dash , cubby top box type, in my V5 STi I bought a resistor from Maplin.

It was something like 0.2 Ohms 12v and the two wires that come out where simply inserted into the yellow female socket of the airbag cable when it was disconnected, it was then taped over to hold it in place to prevent the airbag light illuminating. The other end is left free and connected to the airbag. I don't think the procedure is different in a Newage.