ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

A thank you to group b :)

Search this Thread

Old 02 October 2013, 08:01 PM
imprezaworks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A thank you to group b :)

Needed a couple of jobs doing on the car and after quite a few recommendations booked it in today. There was a wheel wobble at speed and needed the tracking doing and a general once over. Everything was done hassle free and the drive home was much better than the drive there lol. Loads more confidence in the car, no wheel wobble and handling has improved. Need to go back for a couple of more jobs soon though. Overall a big thumbs up to rich and the team and I've got no issues using these guys in the future. Thank you
Old 02 October 2013, 09:11 PM
XDevil666
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by imprezaworks
Needed a couple of jobs doing on the car and after quite a few recommendations booked it in today. There was a wheel wobble at speed and needed the tracking doing and a general once over. Everything was done hassle free and the drive home was much better than the drive there lol. Loads more confidence in the car, no wheel wobble and handling has improved. Need to go back for a couple of more jobs soon though. Overall a big thumbs up to rich and the team and I've got no issues using these guys in the future. Thank you
I know that feeling, I have so much more confidence in my car since I got new tyres and tracking done.

Before I was scared to roll on corners lol