Sponsored by:

Be careful who you scam....

Search this Thread

Old 23 July 2013, 11:41 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Be careful who you scam....

Over on Subaru swapshop there was a guy that ripped off a number of other members for parts that he accepted payment for and never shipped and he also stole one of their cars!

Here is the story from one of the members (not an easy read!)
I have been asked on behalf of Paul Robertson too post the following a he can't access his account at the moment , I told you's 2 sides too a story ....Ask him why am not in jail then he's sitting with a stolen car he's a slimebag he thought a wouldn't find um cause he lives in middle of nowhere, right we were mento be swappin cars in the condition he replaced Subaru clutch, he ****ed me about for 2-3 days saying he's fitted it, cam late at night with friends towing red subaru, I asked why he sed insurance purposes, as there was a load of fighting goin on at my mothers house a gave him key like a dick and sed ge me 2 mins to a make sure everything is okay with Scooby he asked do I want alloys now or in the morning for Scooby I sed ill take them now he seemed hesitant so took them out his car out in red one as I sat down and started it up him and his friend raced away I was left sitting there like Wtf tried to Chase them in the red subaru, and had no clutch that's when I realised they had just stole my car and left me with a dinger was also mento have 2 month mot it had 0, I could have went straight to police but I didnt, I gave the boy plenty of opportunity to rectify what he had done, I asked for his address he hit back with I know yours posted it to me and sed he'd come to my door in 40 mins, I then told him if I have to get his address my way I will come to his door, so as you can all gather I got his address my way. Once there I asked for keys to civic and documents and I'd leave he then bolted through house and send gf out we gave him five minutes to which his Burd came and sed he sed yous have to leave in her smacked voice at this point he left me with no choice I wasn't letting him keep my car in one piece so I trashed both cars myself and have been telling his since then to deliver the civic from where he left it and its over with, hea been giving it insurance has it so he has until Friday to deliver car or money or he's gettin a kicking for it, there is no need to be a their its the lowest of the low who steal cars and bikes personally I'm not a violent person but through shat he done and with the lies and bull**** he pushed me too far! So guys if you wait till 8 tonight ill post full fb messages between me and him sorry if I seem like an arseholes for what I done but he left me no choices people like him need to learn a life lesson

The outcome was this!!!! http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid...10999&refid=13

So be careful who you scam because some folk won't just roll over and accept it!

Last edited by Paulo P; 23 July 2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 23 July 2013, 11:52 AM
legacy_gtb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

..... harsh comment, showing i stereotype people by how **** theyre grammar is! bit harsh! hence removed!.

Bit of a ****ter that!

Last edited by legacy_gtb; 23 July 2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 23 July 2013, 11:53 AM
Turbo Tone
Scooby Regular

What a pi**er

Sad part about it is he will probably be in more trouble with the police than the guy who took his car.

Neither of those cars will be on the road any time soon thats for sure.
Old 23 July 2013, 11:56 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by legacy_gtb
Id be alot more sympathetic if the tool spoke proper english!
Scottish I think?
Old 23 July 2013, 11:57 AM
Steve's Sti
Scooby Regular

id be more sympathetic if it was nice cars lol some people for you i suppose
Old 23 July 2013, 12:31 PM
Type20Paul
Scooby Regular

Not being funny, but I really am struggling to understand what that means... Anyone able to offer a clearer explanation of events?
Old 23 July 2013, 12:33 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

so he scams someone and his cars get smashed?

awww poor baby, what goes aorund, comes around.
Old 23 July 2013, 12:35 PM
Swedge
Scooby Regular

I've been watching that swap shop and that guy from Ayr seems to have conned a few people lol
Old 23 July 2013, 12:43 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

Im surprised that page is still up and running, its a joke.
Old 23 July 2013, 12:46 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i cant understand it, usual swap shop bellends id guess.
Old 23 July 2013, 12:57 PM
derek sti
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can't understand any of it sorry .
Old 23 July 2013, 12:58 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ayrshire has produced a few choice scammers on here too RSTwinturbo / Weeebell / paulcwrx, smack has a lot to answer for
Old 23 July 2013, 01:46 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Type20Paul
Not being funny, but I really am struggling to understand what that means... Anyone able to offer a clearer explanation of events?
Me too. I am not sure it's even English to be frank!
Old 23 July 2013, 01:54 PM
*matthewturb2000*
Scooby Regular

id of done the same if was was in that position if people take the **** like that they shoulkd be expecting a beating
Old 23 July 2013, 01:57 PM
scoobysteve1983
Scooby Regular

apparently the bloke who 'stole' the car has now put pics on his fb of a pump action shotgun and a bow and arrow!!! this may get ugly...
Old 23 July 2013, 01:58 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

can somebody write a summary for those of us that don't speak retard....
Old 23 July 2013, 02:16 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tubbytommy
can somebody write a summary for those of us that don't speak retard....
Old 23 July 2013, 02:18 PM
*matthewturb2000*
Scooby Regular

probally water pistols and a kids toy lol if he was that much of a bad man he would of came out when his cars were getting smashed, playground stuff arrange to meet the man face to face and sort it out?
Old 23 July 2013, 02:23 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

inbred?
Old 23 July 2013, 02:35 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by trails
inbred?
Hills have eyes
Old 23 July 2013, 02:38 PM
GONZO01
Scooby Regular

Can't understand a word of that lol but hope it works out.
Old 23 July 2013, 02:41 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
Hills have eyes
sounds like that may have eyes all over the place bruv
Old 23 July 2013, 03:11 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well what can I say, the face book page were told this would happen, Did they listen.....No they banned us, lol, A sad situation but I do find it quite amusing personally considering, Not for the guy who got ripped off though

Last edited by The Pink Ninja; 23 July 2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old 23 July 2013, 03:29 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paulo P
Over on Subaru swapshop there was a guy that ripped off a number of other members for parts that he accepted payment for and never shipped and he also stole one of their cars!

Here is the story from one of the members (not an easy read!)
I have been asked on behalf of Paul Robertson too post the following a he can't access his account at the moment , I told you's 2 sides too a story ....Ask him why am not in jail then he's sitting with a stolen car he's a slimebag he thought a wouldn't find um cause he lives in middle of nowhere, right we were mento be swappin cars in the condition he replaced Subaru clutch, he ****ed me about for 2-3 days saying he's fitted it, cam late at night with friends towing red subaru, I asked why he sed insurance purposes, as there was a load of fighting goin on at my mothers house a gave him key like a dick and sed ge me 2 mins to a make sure everything is okay with Scooby he asked do I want alloys now or in the morning for Scooby I sed ill take them now he seemed hesitant so took them out his car out in red one as I sat down and started it up him and his friend raced away I was left sitting there like Wtf tried to Chase them in the red subaru, and had no clutch that's when I realised they had just stole my car and left me with a dinger was also mento have 2 month mot it had 0, I could have went straight to police but I didnt, I gave the boy plenty of opportunity to rectify what he had done, I asked for his address he hit back with I know yours posted it to me and sed he'd come to my door in 40 mins, I then told him if I have to get his address my way I will come to his door, so as you can all gather I got his address my way. Once there I asked for keys to civic and documents and I'd leave he then bolted through house and send gf out we gave him five minutes to which his Burd came and sed he sed yous have to leave in her smacked voice at this point he left me with no choice I wasn't letting him keep my car in one piece so I trashed both cars myself and have been telling his since then to deliver the civic from where he left it and its over with, hea been giving it insurance has it so he has until Friday to deliver car or money or he's gettin a kicking for it, there is no need to be a their its the lowest of the low who steal cars and bikes personally I'm not a violent person but through shat he done and with the lies and bull**** he pushed me too far! So guys if you wait till 8 tonight ill post full fb messages between me and him sorry if I seem like an arseholes for what I done but he left me no choices people like him need to learn a life lesson

The outcome was this!!!! http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid...10999&refid=13

So be careful who you scam because some folk won't just roll over and accept it!
I do like challenges !
So:

The author has been asked by a certain Paul Robertson to post the following on the latter's behalf, because he can't access his account at the moment:

"I told you that there's 2 sides to a story. You should ask the other gentleman (that's me) why I am not in jail when he's sitting with a stolen car.

He's a slimebag who thought that I wouldn't find him due to the fact that he is resident in a remote area.

We were meant to swap cars on the condition that he replaced his Subaru's clutch.

He ****ed me about for 2-3 days saying he was fitting and then arrived at my domicile late at night with friends towing his red subaru ( that conjures up a vision akin to the boyos pulling the monoliths to Stonehenge).

I asked why (presumably they were towing the scooby) and he stated that it was for "insurance purposes" (another wonderful vision. Perhaps Moley would let us know if it is standard practice within the industry to state that vehicles must be towed, or does the customer get extra NCD if they undertake to tow their vehicle everywhere? )

It then appears that he was distracted by the fact that as there was a considerable commotion at his mother's abode, due to a load of fighting, and so he gave him key like a dick (why would anyone want a *****-shaped key?) and asked him to allow him 2 mins in order to make sure everything was in order with Scooby.
The gentleman also enquired as to whether the alloys that were to come with the Scooby were required there and then or the following morning.

The answer was the former, to which he appeared hesitant but he took them out of his car and into the red one (this appears to be the Subaru) whilst I sat down and started it up.

He and his friend then raced away and I was left sitting there like "Wtf !"

He attempted pursuit in the red subaru, but then discovered that it had no clutch and he became of the opinion that they had in effect stolen his car. He was left with a dinger (I'm not sure if this is a misspelling for 'Singer') .

He was further aggrieved to discover that instead of the stated 2 months remaining MoT there was in fact no MoT at all.

He realised that he could have reported the matter to the police but pursued his preferred option of giving the boy plenty of opportunity to rectify what he had done.

He asked for his address and the other gent retorted that he knew the address of the aggrieved party, and susbequently posted a missive to said address, part of the text stating that he would arrive some 40 mins after the letter arrived.

The response was that the unhappy chappy intended to obtain the scammer's address by his own, unstated, means and he was clearly successful in doing because he did in fact arrive at the Subaru swapper's place of residence.

On obtaining an acknowledgement of his knock on the door he asked to be given the keys to his Civic and its documents, and to show his appreciation he would then leave.

Unfortunately the scammer absconded via another exit at the rear of the property and in the process of doing so asked his girlfriend to seek to ameliorate the situation.

The aggrieved party announced a period of 5 minutes for his offer to be accepted but as a result the Burd (not sure if this is a misspelling of 'Bird' or 'Turd') came back and indicated that they would have to leave, speaking in a rather 'smacked' voice.

At that juncture the Civic owner felt he had been left with no choice but to trash both cars using no outside assistance.

Since that time he has been telling the scooby owner to deliver the civic back to him, and that will be the end of the matter.

However, the scammer claims that it is in the hands of insurers.

The aggrieved party has therefore placed a time limit of Friday before further action is taken.

It appears that violence is being propounded, in the form of a kicking for it.

He reveals his reasoning, that there is no need to be a (presumably the reader is intended to insert their own word(s) here) He feels that it betrays the lowest form of morality to steal cars and bikes and pleads that he himself is not a violent person (normally ?) but the conduct of the scammer, particularly all the lies and bull****, has pushed him me too far!

He finishes by informing readers that at 8pm that night he will provide a full and comprehensive set of fb messages that have passed between him and the scammer.

He apologises for appearing to be "an arseholes" for what he has done but attempts to mitigate his actions by saying that he was left with no choices, and that people like that gentleman need to learn a life lesson (presumably taught by someone else).

Note - some of it doesn't make sense even now, but I take no responsibility.

E&EO
Old 23 July 2013, 03:39 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

cheers for the writeup,very good, im assuming it was a swap of the red subaru for the honda civic ?
Old 23 July 2013, 03:43 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

LuckyWelshChap...<steps out of glass house> do you work for the public sector, you have lots of free browsing time

Last edited by trails; 23 July 2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old 23 July 2013, 04:29 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Rig
cheers for the writeup,very good, im assuming it was a swap of the red subaru for the honda civic ?
erm.... I think so
Old 23 July 2013, 04:34 PM
LuckyWelshchap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by trails
LuckyWelshChap...<steps out of glass house> do you work for the public sector, you have lots of free browsing time
I used to but me and work have now parted company.

But that's a REALLY long story.
Old 23 July 2013, 04:39 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Paulo P

Whats in the link for those that don't use twatbook ???
Old 23 July 2013, 04:47 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Well done Subaru swap shop page, Another highly regarded advert from yourselves, and you wonder why the likes of us come along for the ride and to take the ****, have you got the message yet steve downsyndrome??? feckin doubtfull

Quick Reply: Be careful who you scam....