2013 Concept STI

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2013, 12:40 AM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2013 Concept STI

Looks like we might get a more hardcore version of the STI NBR after the N24 Race

Old 09 February 2013, 06:24 AM
adamb87
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice :-) love orange cars
Old 09 February 2013, 07:27 AM
lordharding
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw the orange club wrx in the flesh in Australia last year

Fantastic colour when you see it in real life
Old 09 February 2013, 09:02 AM
Don Clark
Scooby Regular

Received 747 Likes on 620 Posts

Originally Posted by juggers
Looks like we might get a more hardcore version of the STI NBR after the N24 Race

Subaru Tecnica International (STI short), exhibited at the "Osaka Auto Messe 2013" custom car show, which will be held at the International Exhibition in Osaka Intex (Mon) 11 (Sat) - February 9 to come. Support vehicles in the exhibition and talk shows do joint booth magazine's top three car magazine Car, Best Car, XaCAR of (Zucker), and product sales in the SUBARU booth. STI vehicle is on display at the joint booth magazine three, two of "WRX STI RA Concept" concept car with "SUBARU WRX STI NBR Challenge" of the Nürburgring 24-hour race car competed in 2012. It is also carried out at the same stage in the booth in the "School training I love car", chief of STI Hideharu Tatsumi motorsport project participated in the talk show. Talk about the challenges, such as the Nürburgring 24-hour race is scheduled. FHI will exhibit was exhibited at the Tokyo Auto Salon, In addition to the above the "SUBARU BRZ GT300" in the SUBARU booth adjacent to the joint booth magazine three, along with the "XV SPORT CONCEPT", "FORESTER SPORT CONCEPT", "BRZ Premium Sport Package" display. Product sales in the corner, a sale and (4 types) grab-bag that combines traditional SWRT minicar by fukubukuro Limited (SUBARU WORLD RALLY TEAM), and WRC DVD, soft vinyl limited minicar venue. New software will be available this season (STI Light Blouson, STI jersey, reversible neck warmer) as well.
Old 09 February 2013, 01:45 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Don Clark
Subaru Tecnica International (STI short), exhibited at the "Osaka Auto Messe 2013" custom car show, which will be held at the International Exhibition in Osaka Intex (Mon) 11 (Sat) - February 9 to come. Support vehicles in the exhibition and talk shows do joint booth magazine's top three car magazine Car, Best Car, XaCAR of (Zucker), and product sales in the SUBARU booth. STI vehicle is on display at the joint booth magazine three, two of "WRX STI RA Concept" concept car with "SUBARU WRX STI NBR Challenge" of the Nürburgring 24-hour race car competed in 2012. It is also carried out at the same stage in the booth in the "School training I love car", chief of STI Hideharu Tatsumi motorsport project participated in the talk show. Talk about the challenges, such as the Nürburgring 24-hour race is scheduled. FHI will exhibit was exhibited at the Tokyo Auto Salon, In addition to the above the "SUBARU BRZ GT300" in the SUBARU booth adjacent to the joint booth magazine three, along with the "XV SPORT CONCEPT", "FORESTER SPORT CONCEPT", "BRZ Premium Sport Package" display. Product sales in the corner, a sale and (4 types) grab-bag that combines traditional SWRT minicar by fukubukuro Limited (SUBARU WORLD RALLY TEAM), and WRC DVD, soft vinyl limited minicar venue. New software will be available this season (STI Light Blouson, STI jersey, reversible neck warmer) as well.
Very nice just a shame we won't get any "good" Subarus like those above in the UK
Old 09 February 2013, 02:00 PM
saints_forever
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awesome apart from the spolier!