Sponsored by:

adam405sti

Search this Thread

Old 07 February 2013, 07:04 PM
wrx0211
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adam405sti

many many thanks to adam for quick delivery of well package headers,would be more than happy to deal with adam again.thanks mate.
Old 27 February 2013, 09:18 PM
wrx0211
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx0211
many many thanks to adam for quick delivery of well package headers,would be more than happy to deal with adam again.thanks mate.
update many many thanks to adamsti for fekn me about over cracked headers,and eventually paying a refund - delivery.had to do a paypal full claim to sort it though after three refund dates passed by without refund.
Old 27 February 2013, 09:20 PM
peter zippy reid
Scooby Regular

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Glad you eventually got your money back pit paypal had to sort it out for you
Old 27 February 2013, 09:23 PM
DIPSY
Scooby Regular

Good you got your money back with the help of paypal
Old 27 February 2013, 11:00 PM
Thebyeeffect
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by DIPSY
Good you got your money back with the help of paypal
is good he got his money back but an honest seller wouldn't have sent cracked headers in the first place, although benefit of the doubt dictates it may well have been an honest mistake!!
The clinching factor of this dishonest seller is not refunding the full amount and taking so long to refund it, paypal should not have been needed to intervene, but money back (if not all of it) ends well.
Old 27 February 2013, 11:17 PM
Jamiesti01
Scooby Regular

Are these the ones off the white bug?? ifso i originally put a deposit on these but then pulled out when my plans changed.......Lucky escape for me!!!
Old 28 February 2013, 08:54 AM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

Its shocking that this place is such a mine field, there are honest guys here but a shed load of scum. if the mods and admins pulled their finger out and dealt with these people it would be a much safer website, i choose the word website as there is nothing community about it, communities dont rip people off !!!
Old 28 February 2013, 09:21 AM
dyoung
Scooby Regular

Default buyer beware

far two many sellers like this on the site always get advice first been done myself and not impressed,
Old 28 February 2013, 11:24 AM
Berks-Jack
Scooby Regular

As said previously, benefit of the doubt for not knowing they were cracked but not to refund takes the ****. Even more worrying when he sells scoobies.

I'm sure he'll be along shortly to give his defence.
Old 28 February 2013, 11:31 AM
dyoung
Scooby Regular

hopefully refund postage cost as well, should be name and shame forum for all people who take cash and not supply the goods, i presently have an issue with silverally. so the good sellers can be protected and people can use the site with faith
Old 28 February 2013, 02:26 PM
white noise
Scooby Regular

That seems a good idea for the mods on here, create a Name and Shame thread of all the people scamming us with no items/refunds/not as described etc
That way it protects the honest ones and gives people confidence with those who are good /honest sellers on here !

Just my 2 pence worth
Old 28 February 2013, 02:38 PM
wrx271
Scooby Regular

try buying a car off him with a broken engine which was said to be a heatsheild took me 3 months and a court letter to sort out a part refund all this and id done less than 100 miles. this is the first time ive spoke about this.

in maxs deffence or should i say mahmood he does have some nice cars and maybe my issue was a one off, and my issue did get resolved eventually but i still lost around 500 quid for choosing to buy a car from him and the strain and stress i went through was something i never want to go through again ever
Old 28 February 2013, 02:56 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Ive met Max many times and purchased a car from him as well as many parts.
Couldn't say a bad word about him, always very honest and upfront with things with me.
Now and again problems do arise, it cant be helped but I do not regard Max as a scoobynet scammer. Far from it infact !!!!
Old 28 February 2013, 03:20 PM
adam405sti
Scooby Regular

As for the headers. If I knew they were cracked I would have taken insurance out and claimed right? Potentially saying they cracked in the post. I didn't. You phoned me and I right away said to you we will get to the bottom of it one way or another even if it meant a refund. I didn't go into whether they cracked in the post etc. right away I said I will sort it out for you. As for the others on here making comments I'd suggest dig facts prior to jumping at making comments. I told you from the start your money is safe and not going anywhere. Breaking is not a primary business for me and I have had alot on with my business partner being away over the past 6 weeks.

As for the 14 year old Sti that broke on you, I've had 4 classics go on me. It happens get over it, I gave you a majority refund left with a £2,500 rebuild bill for myself. When the car left me it was NOT knocking but was when I turned up to inspect it, it was, I could have disputed it but your world had turned upside down so thought fit to return your money. You told me you "only drove home" that's 20miles from me, now your saying 100miles. Make your mind up. Besides you got a majority refund on a 14 year old Subaru, which you would not have got with a majority of traders out there who would not have been as reasonable as I was with you.
Old 28 February 2013, 04:29 PM
wrx271
Scooby Regular

ok max you clearly still think you where in the right thats why you gave me my money back after the lies the squirming to try and get out of it you knew what you where doing i even filmed you and your machanic when you where at my house and its funny watching your face change when you realised that i wasnt lying and infact you had sold me a broken car.
which i was gutted about as the rest of the car was solid i didnt leave you with the a rebuild you tried to palm it off to me, a few weeks later you where braking it on here yes the car was 14 years old WHAT IS YOUR POINT because its 14 years old you are allowed to sell it broken and not give a hoot. and you disputed everything as id expect a trader to do its just this time you were not getting away with it.

i watched your website for weeks after and yes the car appeared back on your site for sale again with no mention of the broken engine or a rebuild that is one honest thing to do is it.oh i also have pictures dates on this aswell.

i know some on here rate you thats fair enough your obviously doing something right im just letting people know what i went through let them make their own judgement.

just to add the car left you with a knock or as you describe it a loose heatsheild and it was returned to you with the same knock or as you describe it a loose heat sheild

regards

dave

Last edited by wrx271; 28 February 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 28 February 2013, 04:31 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

If it was broken why did you buy it you retard.

No doubt you bought the car, ragged the guts out of it and it let go. I should feel very lucky if I was you as any other trader wouldn't of given you **** all back. They would of had the engine fixed at a garage of their choice and sent you on your way.

Last edited by MattyB1983; 28 February 2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 28 February 2013, 04:38 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

WTF not only do you clearly scam money off fellow owners you just admitted you would scam money from a courier.

integrity !!!

give the guy back FULLY WHAT HES OUT OF POCKET

scum !
Old 28 February 2013, 04:42 PM
wrx271
Scooby Regular

no your wrong it was sold to me and i was assured the rattle i herd was a loose heat sheild i trusted max so i went with what he was saying my fault i know that

the car was poodled home as my mrs was following me you have no idea what you are talking about so before you call me a retard i suggest you phone me and ill tell you all about it weather you choose to belave me is up to you.

sales of goods act mate now stands alot higher than it did a few years back i love my cars i dont rag them even if i had blasted it which i didnt it still shouldnt have been sold to me with a suspect engine

and before you call me a retard again i suggest you get your facts right your so quick to jump on the i love hurst cars crew
Old 28 February 2013, 04:58 PM
wrx271
Scooby Regular

what is more fustrating is that when you try and warn otheres you get shot down and called names buy people that dont know the full story which i have cut pretty short whats that all about..... im shocked buy you calling me a retard mattyb1983 really i am.

Last edited by wrx271; 28 February 2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 28 February 2013, 05:08 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol another day, another happy thread
Old 28 February 2013, 05:13 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Lol at mattyb avatar text pmsl, really showing your age there, how sad

Last edited by bustaMOVEs; 28 February 2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 28 February 2013, 05:56 PM
Berks-Jack
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by adam405sti
As for the headers. If I knew they were cracked I would have taken insurance out and claimed right? Potentially saying they cracked in the post. I didn't.
Not something I personally would have admitted to, or done but each to their own.
Old 28 February 2013, 06:05 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Berks-Jack
Not something I personally would have admitted to, or done but each to their own.
i know right ! i have heard a rumor that adam/max/mohamed

is in some way related/involved with hurst motors, anyone confirm or dismiss this, i was looking at a few cars from there.

fecked if im buying one from there if thats the case
Old 28 February 2013, 06:07 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

As for the headers. If I knew they were cracked I would have taken insurance out and claimed right? Potentially saying they cracked in the post. I didn't. You phoned me and I right away said to you we will get to the bottom of it one way or another even if it meant a refund. I didn't go into whether they cracked in the post etc. right away I said I will sort it out for you. As for the others on here making comments I'd suggest dig facts prior to jumping at making comments. I told you from the start your money is safe and not going anywhere. Breaking is not a primary business for me and I have had alot on with my business partner being away over the past 6 weeks.

As for the 14 year old Sti that broke on you, I've had 4 classics go on me. It happens get over it, I gave you a majority refund left with a £2,500 rebuild bill for myself. When the car left me it was NOT knocking but was when I turned up to inspect it, it was, I could have disputed it but your world had turned upside down so thought fit to return your money. You told me you "only drove home" that's 20miles from me, now your saying 100miles. Make your mind up. Besides you got a majority refund on a 14 year old Subaru, which you would not have got with a majority of traders out there who would not have been as reasonable as I was with you.
and just so it doesnt go missing in an edit. INTEGRITY NAILED !
Old 28 February 2013, 06:18 PM
adam405sti
Scooby Regular

In other words if you didn't understand what I was trying to say, The key word in the sentence was "IF"

I'm not that way inclined at all but I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else on here
Old 28 February 2013, 06:19 PM
wrx0211
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Thebyeeffect
is good he got his money back but an honest seller wouldn't have sent cracked headers in the first place, although benefit of the doubt dictates it may well have been an honest mistake!!
The clinching factor of this dishonest seller is not refunding the full amount and taking so long to refund it, paypal should not have been needed to intervene, but money back (if not all of it) ends well.
dishonest seller,make your own mind up but would a honest seller
ASK YOU TO CANCEL THE PAYPAL CLAIM AND REFUND WOULD BE SENT AFTER CANCELLATION.W.T.F IS THAT ABOUT THEN
Old 28 February 2013, 06:19 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

In other words if you didn't understand what I was trying to say, The key word in the sentence was "IF"

I'm not that way inclined at all but I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else on here

not the way i see it IF you are a trader suspected for scamming but your choice, oh and business or lack their of after being outed for scamming.

Last edited by BLOB EYE; 28 February 2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 28 February 2013, 06:22 PM
wrx0211
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamiesti01
Are these the ones off the white bug?? ifso i originally put a deposit on these but then pulled out when my plans changed.......Lucky escape for me!!!
yes mate,white bug,lucky escape rite enough.
Old 28 February 2013, 06:28 PM
adam405sti
Scooby Regular

Old 28 February 2013, 06:31 PM
BLOB EYE
Scooby Regular

in other words, crawl back under your stone ! or cough up what's owed !