ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Thanks to Simon JGM & Len @ Subaru4You

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2013, 09:19 PM
need4speeduk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to Simon JGM & Len @ Subaru4You

Well, she's finally back up and running on all cylinders, and also mapped and ready to go

I was meant to be having car control tuition today but as the car wasnt working simon north took my place and was attending with simon jgm, cj and damien.

Received a call from the tuition people at 8.30pm last night saying it was cancelled due to the weather. Had the horrible task of informing the lads and to make it even worse, simon and Damien had booked a hotel and were due at that time to be setting off soon.

Despite being gutted their tuition day was cancelled Simon took it upon himself to travel down to Newbury and spend his free day working on my car. All unknown to me until I received a call this evening saying "you can put a smile on your face, the cars all finished".

Simon and Len rewired the two rear coils and Simon used to spare outputs on the ecu to drive them. Heypresto, all good and working. Simon then spent a extra however long to map the car and get it all finished.

Now considering last week the car was meant to just turn up and be mapped, then all the unexpected issues revealing themselves......

if that's not 100% commitment above and beyond what anyone could expect of their mapper I don't know what is.

So, Mr Simon Roe (JGM), you have my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all your efforts in getting my baby up and running again. I didn't expect such service, I wouldn't dare ask for such service, but you have provided it all off your own back and in your own time.

100% top top top man. And likewise for Len @ Subaru4You.
Old 17 January 2013, 09:29 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Proper chuffed for you bro

Old 17 January 2013, 09:29 PM
barnshaw
Scooby Regular

great work, not unusual for neither Simon or Len to go the extra mile, which is why I have only ever used them both myself!
Old 17 January 2013, 09:30 PM
Badger sti
Scooby Regular

Here, here for a couple of top blokes
Old 17 January 2013, 09:50 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Glad to see you have finally got it sorted Matt will give you a ring tomorrow night as I'm going to pick the tyres up on sunday, Barneys dads been giving me ear-ache on when I'm going to pick them up
Old 19 January 2013, 09:30 AM
WhiteWagonMan
Scooby Regular

Location: Trying to pull a 10 second 1/4 mile running a standard 2.0ltr engine...

Top result matey,as above its not uncommon for simon to go out of his way to put a smile on your face,well done guys.