Sponsored by:

DISCOUNT ON 'P' BRAINS

Search this Thread

Old 22 April 2001, 10:23 PM
spudgun
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

yes, you too could own your very own p brain.
this is how it works.....
we simply buy a lot of cheap brains from japan, fit a few bits,charge you £10000 for the priviledge and hey presto..a p brain.
now, although your p brain comes with a full warranty, you may notice that the underseal on your p brain may be a little suspect, your p brain may rattle and squeak,the brakes are not what they should be, the interior of your p brain may be a joke...but fear not! for only a few thousand pounds more, we can always upgrade your p brain obviously with bits u dont really need and worth zero after all, we dont want them when you've had enough ,do we?.
now, should your p brain have any problems, please dont come running to us, we are only interested in selling you a p(nis) jacket to impress all the people at the garden centre.
to qualify for your p(nis) jacket, you must be middle aged with a paunch and be totally lacking in taste.
should the above items be of interest, please get as many misguided/gullible people to sign up as possible, and we may give a 50p discount on our p brain, with a massive reduction of 10p on a p(nis) jacket!
Old 22 April 2001, 10:42 PM
Gastro
Scooby Regular

Spudgun,

By the quality of your posts so far this weekend I assume that you must have got one.
You *really* ought to be more careful with your money.....

Gastro
Old 22 April 2001, 10:54 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Are you trying to steal my thunder Spudgun??

You looking for a 'Rumble in the Jungle'??

Can I have one of those there P brains that you got for sale?? will that will enable me to dream of my exhaust tape recording??

Stop causing trouble - its MY job!!!!

Pete
Old 22 April 2001, 10:56 PM
PeteT
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

ps and spudgun, the Cannon and Ball of Scoobynet (only slightly sadder).
Old 22 April 2001, 11:01 PM
spudgun
Scooby Regular

Talking

nope, only a standard brain with ppp( poor part ex prospects) fitted
your right about the posts though. i dont know whats made me snap, i just seem to have it in for IM at the moment,NOT fellow bbs users, so please dont take my jibes at IM personally. i enjoy a laugh with fellow like minded people, thats all. what i dont like, is seeing big corporations taking the p155 out of people who have placed faith and a lot of money with them. i genuinely think IM have no concept of goodwill. when a customer spends £100 with me, they get a free tshirt. may not sound a lot, but they cost ME a fiver each. so in effect they are getting a free gift worth 5% of what they've spent. if your p1 cost 30k, what big loss is it to give you people a jacket??? if monday morning a parcel turned up on your doorstep containing a FREE jacket , with a letter from the chairman of IM thanking you for your custom, i can imagine how delighted youd be. and if i was the chairman of IM, i would be pleased that i'd generated SO MUCH goodwill, at very little cost. free jackets, to p1 owners...is it REALLY so much to ask?
and no, i dont own a P1, and i certainly dont want a jacket...just wish IM would buck up, thats all.
Old 22 April 2001, 11:29 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

We are sadder than Cannon and Ball now!! so says PeteT - maybe hes upset because he has just paid £19:99 for a video of an Impreza starting up?? what do you think?? ha ha

IM - well my favourite topic!!!! I hear tell that they will not allow someone who paid £22K on one of their cars 10 months ago get the underseal re-applied under warranty?? As one would expect the underseal NOT to come off in under 10 months then it is not fit for purpose!! now they will have to pay that persons costs AS WELL as do what they should have done in the first place!!

So, sad as it may be, I would NOT entertain anything that gave IM any income whatsoever - I hope I havent overstepped the mark here???

All the above is in the opinion of pslewis and not this BBS

Pete
Old 23 April 2001, 09:54 AM
DAZ 4
Scooby Regular

Angry

pslewis,

Why do you have a problem with what people spend their money on ??

If whoever wants to spend money on what they enjoy it's none of your business, be it a P1 a video or whatever.

I've read your other threads and at times you may have a point, but at others you make yourself look very immature and I honestly can't believe the job that you do (school governor ??)

I've owned Impreza's (UK) for over 5 years now and have had (a lot) of warrenty work done in that time. If you think that IM are worse than another manufacturer I hope that the next time you are considering a new car you buy another make and there is a BBS that you can annoy the people of it.

p.s. I hear the "new" Focus is nice