New member after a Blobeye/Hawkeye STI

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2012, 06:08 PM
alexo
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member after a Blobeye/Hawkeye STI

Hi everyone

Im a new member here! Thought I would sign up as I am currently looking for low mileage Blobeye/Hawkeye Impreza STI.

I am currently driving an EP3 Civic Type R, after previously owning a Nissan SIlvia S15 Spec R, but I am now looking to join Subaru ownership!

Just wanted to get a thread going to see if anyone was looking to sell up anytime soon, or could point me in the right direction of any available?

Im looking for it to be low mileage (Under 40K, as low as possible) and to be pretty much standard. A few cosmetic mods wouldn't hurt but a standard engine is what I am after.

I have looked through the classifieds for hours with not a huge amount of luck, so if anyone knows of any for sale, please do let me know!

Old 29 September 2012, 06:55 PM
sonic93
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome Alex
What makes you want a blob or hawk why not look at a type r 2 door there the best Scoob to buy. So much more fun
Old 29 September 2012, 07:08 PM
Kedlestone
Scooby Regular

Na don't get a type-r there ****!!

Plus blob's are faster

Welcome bud, check the for sale section, there's a few nice blob's in there at the mo.
Old 29 September 2012, 07:45 PM
sonic93
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wanna race ? We all no the type r is the way forward
Old 29 September 2012, 07:50 PM
Kedlestone
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sonic93
Wanna race ? We all no the type r is the way forward
Lol, yeah when I get my 2.35 stroker I'll give you a bell
Old 29 September 2012, 08:14 PM
pokerpro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alexo
Hi everyone

Im a new member here! Thought I would sign up as I am currently looking for low mileage Blobeye/Hawkeye Impreza STI.

I am currently driving an EP3 Civic Type R, after previously owning a Nissan SIlvia S15 Spec R, but I am now looking to join Subaru ownership!

Just wanted to get a thread going to see if anyone was looking to sell up anytime soon, or could point me in the right direction of any available?

Im looking for it to be low mileage (Under 40K, as low as possible) and to be pretty much standard. A few cosmetic mods wouldn't hurt but a standard engine is what I am after.

I have looked through the classifieds for hours with not a huge amount of luck, so if anyone knows of any for sale, please do let me know!

would highly reccomend a blob. would never touch a 2.5 plus blob a lot cheaper tax.

Dont be too concerned about milage fsh more important
Old 29 September 2012, 09:49 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Settle down ladies
And welcome alexo
Get yourself along to a msoc https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-...ners-club-434/ meet and try out the cars for yourself.
Lots of us are willing to give advice and passenger rides to help you choose
Hawkeye uk it will be then
Old 29 September 2012, 10:08 PM
alexo
Scooby Newbie

Thanks for all your help lads.

All my previous cars have been mint and low mileage, its just what I look for in cars, If anyone had seen my previous S15, or Civic Jordan they could vouch for that!

Im in contact with a VERY low mileage blobeye at the moment so we will see where that takes me.

I have been out in Sonic's Type R and fallen in love with Scoobs! Just want something a bit newer
Old 29 September 2012, 10:39 PM
RRP1STI
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I am currently toying with the idea of selling my WR Blue 55 plate STI (widetrack),330bhp,bc,s,45k with fsh and every invoice from new,very rare blue and black leather interior (factory fitted),currently running white Rota Grid wheels 18x8.5,but I still have all the parts to return to standard if required,as I say I am only toying with the idea at present,and am afraid of regretting the decision if I do sell,I bought the car as a standard example and have had all the mods done at scoobyworld.I have owned the car for 4 years and have loved it but with expanding family I am thinking about something a bit more practical.Keep an eye on the for sale section,this may (or may not!!) appear there sometime soon,I really am that un-decided.
Old 29 September 2012, 10:57 PM
scoobydog63
Scooby Regular

I would do a swap part ex for your civic. I have a Sti blob full service history but does have 83k on it.