Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I sold things in the for sale section but never sent them.

Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2012, 08:13 PM
Rich_s3
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I sold things in the for sale section but never sent them.

Hi

right a week ago i came on here and explained in my for sale thread that my wife was taken ill, turns out it was cancer, i dont really want to get into the details, but i am heartbroken to say the least, i have finally managed to get her home and am off work to look after her, i also feel i have let down alot of people on here after taking there money and not sending the parts i promised, i would like everyone who bought to get the parts they wanted, now some people have had refunds but if they want me to send out the parts and then send me the money for them again im happy to do that

Im also going to re advertise the remaining things i have left and donate all the money to cancer research

I really do hope you guys understand, cancer has never affected me before this and i didnt realise how difficult life becomes

If people want to get in touch via pm please do so

Thanks again guys
Old 25 March 2012, 08:16 PM
steve ex vauxhall
Scooby Regular

So Sorry to hear this mate, i really feel for you.
I have not bought any parts off you, but i'm only down the road if you need a friendly person to chat to and get away.
PM me if need be mate
Old 25 March 2012, 08:19 PM
Rich_s3
Scooby Newbie

might take you up on that at some point thanks mate

also meant to say can people pm with what they bought and there address if they still want the parts, alot of time has passed since i sold the parts
Old 25 March 2012, 08:21 PM
steve ex vauxhall
Scooby Regular

Anytime Rich.
Old 25 March 2012, 08:45 PM
Alteredbeast
Scooby Regular

of course people are worried about their parts not turning up.For a start you are a newbie with no trader score,and even though people with trader score and are well known members can still rip people of,but imagine their thoughts,paid for goods but nothing turning up,having paid a newbie with no trader score there's extra worries in doing that...Hope it gets sorted
Old 25 March 2012, 09:26 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Alteredbeast
of course people are worried about their parts not turning up.For a start you are a newbie with no trader score,and even though people with trader score and are well known members can still rip people of,but imagine their thoughts,paid for goods but nothing turning up,having paid a newbie with no trader score there's extra worries in doing that...Hope it gets sorted
I'm sure that those who have bought will understand, but clearly the OP has more pressing problems than the sale of his parts.

Anyone that can't allow the OP some leeway given his circumstances clearly doesn't have any human compassion.

To the OP, I've been where you are now and you have my every sympathy and I hope all goes well for you and your good lady.
Old 25 March 2012, 09:43 PM
stuart69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
I'm sure that those who have bought will understand, but clearly the OP has more pressing problems than the sale of his parts.

Anyone that can't allow the OP some leeway given his circumstances clearly doesn't have any human compassion.

To the OP, I've been where you are now and you have my every sympathy and I hope all goes well for you and your good lady.
Well said CF
Old 25 March 2012, 09:46 PM
AN07 PTN
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Alteredbeast

get a grip man !!!!
Old 25 March 2012, 09:53 PM
lisa_z
Scooby Regular

so sorry to here this .
I dont actuly know you or have bought any items off you but I am well aware how cancer turns life upside down.
Thinking of you and your wife hope the future is full of hope and is brighter for you. Xx
Old 25 March 2012, 10:57 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

again dont know you, but have been through similar situation, re the loved one being diagnosed, not, not sending out parts.

like to think youll have some leeway mate in these awful times.

atleast youve came on here and explained your situation.

if i were you id pm all parties involved and inform them mate. then sort things as each person would like ie sending out bits or refumds.

communicaation is all it takes, and while trivial to you, others will obviously be concerned not knowing your situation.

hope all goes as well as it can mate.

as a side note, make sure you get all the help you can mate, there really is some fantastic people out there to guide you bud.
Old 25 March 2012, 11:12 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Cancer is a horrible thing and I have no positive stories about the diasease as they are all pretty upsetting, sorry and I hope you have some luck
Old 25 March 2012, 11:56 PM
STEVEBOXER
Scooby Regular

Hi, my wife has just had the all clear after an operation and chemo etc.
Together you will make it through,good luck.
Old 26 March 2012, 03:06 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

That`s bad news ...On another note, I thought you had to be a paid member to sell
Old 28 March 2012, 10:20 AM
Rich_s3
Scooby Newbie

thanks for all the kind words guys, i still have alot of things to sell and would like to get them shifted and donate the money to cancer research, along with a run im going to do, scoobysteve i was a paid up member but my subscription ran out and i cant renew it because my paypal account is now locked because people have lodged complaints, hoping to get everyone sorted out this week
Old 28 March 2012, 09:38 PM
obey1
Scooby Regular

Default parts

sorry to hear this richard i know exactley wat you going through family and friends with me yes i did buy parts off you and not received and finally now understand as i said im very sorry to hear this i have pmd you