Sponsored by:

F.A.O JMCarbon. . .

Search this Thread

Old 18 October 2011, 03:18 PM
scotty_b
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F.A.O JMCarbon. . .

Guys does any one have another route of contact for James @ JMCarbon? Ive PM'd him twice on here today and he has been on since. Also mailed his sales address 3 times over last 2 days and also called and left VM on his land line?

I bought some mirrors which were very nice but had a small problem when fitting and a screw broke. Contacted and returned all ok fantastic service etc and said id wait till he got some more. That was a week ago and just trying to get hold of him to get an update.

Dont really mind if its a "dont know when im getting more", or "will be 2 weeks" etc as he did mention I could have a refund if wanted but said id hold on for a week or two.

Problem is ive seen some other mirrors id buy if he couldn't get anymore. But need to know sooner rather than later so I dont loose the other. ARGH!! ha ha!

Anyway if anyone has a mobile, or James if your reading this not chasing you etc just want to know the situation, please get in touch etc be great.

Oh and dont want this to be a flaming thread etc just on a deadline regarding the other mirrors and dont want to end up with 2 sets!!

Scotty
Old 18 October 2011, 04:19 PM
scotty_b
Scooby Regular

James - thanks for the call sorry wasn't chasing you in a complaint way just hanging on these other mirrors!!

Great talking and will let you know if I require a refund as mentioned (atleast then you can sell the ones marked for me for their true value! )
Old 18 October 2011, 06:14 PM
JMCarbon
Former Sponsor

sorry we couldnt get in contact quicker been out of the office the last 2 days working on some new stuff.

anyone else if you call us and there is no answer , leave a message and we'll call you back.

Cheers

james
jmcarbon
Old 18 October 2011, 06:46 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

There you go just how business should be done- well done james !!