Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Had to share this with you...

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2002, 01:29 PM
Makalu
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a scooby Newbie. Had my standard (at the moment - PPP on order!) MY01 WRX for just a month or so and still getting used to its peculiarities.

Came home from work last night along a fast and constable free stretch of dual carriage way minding my own biz and trying to enjoy the crap stereo... I travel this road a lot and I am quite familiar with its route.

I pass a nice shiny 1 year old BMW 330Ci with Mr. Stiff Collar inside looking all important... nothing unusual - he was just going slower than me. We get to the traffic lights and he pulls alongside - you know whats coming next...

Green light comes on and bang - off he goes trying to prove that his extra £10k's worth of BeeM was worth the investment... What the hell - I drop the hammer and off I go in chase, not expecting to get very far as these BM's have more power than my Stock Scooby.

However...
I slowly catch up ...
By 70mph Im alongside...
As we both hit the ton Im edging ahead...

Another roundabout looms and he backs off. A nod of appreciation passes between us and he turns off the main route.

This is my first bit of fun in my new Scooby and I love it - cant wait for the PPP!!!

Mak.

Old 24 April 2002, 01:32 PM
The Crushinator
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts