Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Woke up to graffitti on my van !

Search this Thread

Old 13 February 2011, 03:34 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woke up to graffitti on my van !

Well usuall sunday morning coffee, ***, toilet then down the beach with my springer ,walked to the rear of my van opened the door put the dog in ,came to open the drivers door and found this sprayed all down one side.
Really pisses me off luckily sunday is wash day and it just came off they must have got to the end of the tin or used silly string *******!

Old 13 February 2011, 03:36 PM
mystery_machine
Scooby Regular

bunch of complete w@nkers!! This really gets my goat, why do they think they can just destroy peoples property, Lack of respect to all it seems

anyway glad it all came off
Old 13 February 2011, 04:06 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

It was late last nite and heard a few chavs outside you know tracky tops and caps brigade,thought nothing of it as they walked by, then this in the morning ,im glad my car is at the garage and will never be on the road again just about had enough of people like this it will never end though !
Old 13 February 2011, 04:22 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by leecalcars
It was late last nite and heard a few chavs outside you know tracky tops and caps brigade,thought nothing of it as they walked by, then this in the morning ,im glad my car is at the garage and will never be on the road again just about had enough of people like this it will never end though !
Not until we get a government with the spine to tell the judicial system to start punishing these little ******* and one that will give some power to the police and the people and tell the European Court of Human Rights to stick its support for the criminals where the sun don't shine

I don't care how young these little b**tards are, they know right from worng and 100 hours hard labour for every offence would make them think again plus would get some of the work done to this country that so desperately needs doing into the bargain.
Old 13 February 2011, 04:30 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

yes mate totally agree, but they could start by doing right of the person they have done wrong too then spend 5 minutes in the stocks down my street ,where i would starve my dog for a week so when he saw the dangly bits sticking down he would then have a munch on till he pleaded for forgivness the do 100hrs cs !!
Old 13 February 2011, 04:43 PM
Loco
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Not until we get a government with the spine to tell the judicial system to start punishing these little ******* and one that will give some power to the police and the people and tell the European Court of Human Rights to stick its support for the criminals where the sun don't shine

I don't care how young these little b**tards are, they know right from worng and 100 hours hard labour for every offence would make them think again plus would get some of the work done to this country that so desperately needs doing into the bargain.
Petition starts here:

Vote F1_fan for Prime minister...
Old 13 February 2011, 09:27 PM
Matt2732
Scooby Regular

We have a residents car park. Last night 5 windscreens got done, stones being thrown over the fence. Makes my blood boil stuff like this, so mindless!