ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Barrattes Motorsport. TOP SERVICE

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2001, 04:42 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

A big thanks to Phil from Barrattes Motorsport in Canterbury (Kent) for sorting my brakes out at such short notice and fitting me in tommorow.

My DS2000s are on their way out and Phil simply said, whack it down here tommorow and we shall try some and see what ones you like and what ones you don't, then you will be happy and won't be concerned going to belguim on the DS200's that are worn.

Given that Belguim approaches for me at the weekend it was vital that I could get them done.

Proper customer service, superb knowledge and a thorough team that had checked everything on my car once before and actually took the time to explain how my gearbox was built and what sounded like it was worn. Phil showed me the gear box shed where they re-build their gearboxes, I was amazed) Phil changed the fluid for me back then and now its stopped but I never have been given the time of day, like I have with these guys like any other performance car garage/shop. Watching two rally mecahincs work on your car is like poetry in motion.

I ask questions about everything, because I find it fasinating when I do not understand and Phil and Nace were more than willing to chat to me, because they have a real love for the car and the customers needs/wants.

They got my Scoobysport (what a change, these rock!!!) downpipe on in minutes and not once complained that it was snowing. They made me tea and made me feel at home, whats more....They actually explained everything in non-babble-techical terms and this sort of service gives you greater appreciation for the car It also makes you feel a lot more at ease about the things you are doing to it.

Thanks Phil, what a fantastic team and establishment!!

Proper Chuffed.
Old 20 March 2001, 04:50 PM
TopCat
Scooby Regular

So are you going to have a go at setting off alarms now you have a SS DP as well.

Good write up m8

TC (MOE)
Old 20 March 2001, 04:51 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Smile

Moe, you bet ya!

R
Old 20 March 2001, 05:18 PM
IWatkins
Scooby Regular