Sponsored by:

Anyone seen or heard from type-ellis

Search this Thread

Old 13 December 2010, 03:35 PM
Broxi
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen or heard from type-ellis

I am wondering if anyone has seen or heard from type-ellis outside of Scoobynet as he has Not been on for some time.

I purchased a return to the sump oil catch tank, and due to the small breathers used I blew my engine up due to a build up of crankcase pressure.

type-ellis said he would replace the catch tank using the same size breeathers as the RCMS catch tank... but then i have not heard from him Since. and he has not been online.

I am wondering if anyone else has had issues with him, or has any contact with him.

Thanks
Derek

Old 23 February 2011, 07:47 PM
type-ellis
Scooby Regular

Hi derek, yes i am still about, i havent been on here in quite a while since selling my car and ive had alot of work on and been very buisy since moveing house. Couple of things chap, i did say i would make you a new catch tank yes, and i will still do so if you are still wanting it, i dont ignore or hide from no one mate, quite a few people on here have my personal contact details so i wouldnt of been hard to track down. 2nd thing mate is yes you did damage the engine but i will not be held liable for this as my add clearly stated the size of the pipe i was useing and thats what you got, u also said you would check the size of the pipe you had been sent to fit on the tank, as you told me it was 8mm and it fitted over my pipe? This must have been a mistake as all of my pipe is and always has been 10mm, which is what i fitted to the cans as this is what people asked for and what many of people brought and were happy with. I will pm you my contact number now and if you want to give me a ring them feel free, you are best to catch me after 4pm each day due to work, as i said, im sorry ive not been able to get on as much as i should have , i will try get on here more to keep upto date with anyone that wants to contact me. Pm sent now, cheers, ellis
Old 20 March 2011, 01:49 PM
madify
Scooby Newbie

I don't think he's got internet access anymore.