spoiler questions

Search this Thread

Old 16 March 2001, 09:36 PM
ROBERT BARNES
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

OK Here goes copy spoilers this is
1)Whats the difference between sti v5 and v6 rear spoilers some companys list both but i carn't see a difference or they actually the same.
2)whats the best way to fix the bottom half of the sti 5 spoiler to the boot lid bonding/self tapers or both.
3)due to these spoilers being in two halfs ovoisly they get bolted together but under the edges the over hang of the spoiler ethier side of the boot when open how are they finished off as i seen one with three inch and a half holes in it to secure the top to the bottom with nothing to hide the holes looked very poor indeed.
4)basicaly Revolution and DR motor sport are the short listed two for the spoilers and what sort of fit are they to the boot lid nice and close not off shape and gappy
5)and does anyone have any more close up pictures of these spoilers and the under edge to see how they are finished off as i want one but am unsure wether to order one without seeing it in case i don't like the quality of them
6)does anyone have a sti 5 spoiler supplied by revolution fitted if so what do you think of them and do you have a picture of it.
7)and last of all has anyone had any nightmare experiences with a particular make and to keep away from, any fitting tips are thankfully received.

[This message has been edited by ROBERT BARNES (edited 16 March 2001).]