Sponsored by:

Replacement Service Book?

Search this Thread

Old 16 September 2010, 09:02 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Replacement Service Book?

Hi all, Im just wondering what the protocol is for getting a replacement service book. Im awaiting a call back from SUBARU UK so I can ask them, but in the meantime i have just had a puruse on the internet. It appears that you can get the book no bother although seems a little expensive from the one seller i found http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-impreza...item3f031a26a3 .

However I want to be able to recover the stamps from the initial servicing by the Subaru dealership themselves if at all possible.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks Rob
Old 16 September 2010, 10:03 AM
scottydwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sure that Holdcrofts have sold them in the past you just need the right one for your year of car. I have seen others cheaper than that on ebay before
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/HOLDCROFT-S...34Q2ec0Q2em322

If you have had services done at Subaru dealerships they should have the records on their computer systems so if you go in and explain the situation that the book has been lost etc. and you can still show that you have the same car then I don't see it being an issue for them to re-stamp the new book

Last edited by scottydwrx; 16 September 2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: incorrect link
Old 16 September 2010, 10:48 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by scottydwrx
I am sure that Holdcrofts have sold them in the past you just need the right one for your year of car. I have seen others cheaper than that on ebay before
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/HOLDCROFT-S...34Q2ec0Q2em322

If you have had services done at Subaru dealerships they should have the records on their computer systems so if you go in and explain the situation that the book has been lost etc. and you can still show that you have the same car then I don't see it being an issue for them to re-stamp the new book

Hi Scotty, I will ring them later today, I was expecting a call back from SUBARU UK to no avail .

The link above doesnt have replacement Service books though, only handbooks... bugger.

Thanks
Rob