Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omg
Old 03 August 2010, 01:34 AM
Eternal Rage
Scooby Regular

Report the item as stolen property.
Which more than likely it is, they never would have left it in the car.
ade_sti
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

he is a total **** putting this up for sale - could have taken it back to the garage - nice to think that loads of cars could be stamped up , and those whoi have no idea will think the cras have FSSH - feel like reporting him to be honest to ebay / subaru garage it may have come from - well pissed off with that.
Eternal Rage
Scooby Regular

Double post :/

Last edited by Eternal Rage; 03 August 2010 at 01:36 AM.
Old 03 August 2010, 01:47 AM
ade_sti
Scooby Regular

have reported him and messaged himn to remove it - see what happends
Old 03 August 2010, 01:53 AM
Eternal Rage
Scooby Regular

Ditto... BUT... just got an automated message from Ebay saying they cannot look into it unless the allegation comes directly from the police, wow, thats responsible... :/

Trending Topics

Old 03 August 2010, 07:07 AM
ice643
Scooby Regular

ebay are full of ****.
Old 03 August 2010, 07:31 AM
stibex
Scooby Regular

hopefull should get it took off i reported it i think this just wrong
Old 03 August 2010, 08:08 AM
Turbo2
Scooby Regular

"Anyway grab a bargin"

55 or 70 quid for a 5 quid stamp!

We now know never to trust a fully-stamped Service book from the Subaru dealer in Southampton. Maybe someone should drop them a line?

Come to think of it, if the guy really did find it in a scoob that he bought, I bet he'll be none-to-pleased if his "Full Service History" service book is full of stamps from that dealer in Southampton! Serves him right!

Last edited by Turbo2; 03 August 2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03 August 2010, 09:04 AM
ade_sti
Scooby Regular

The guy is a total **** - sent him this

This could be the property of Subaru - Sparshatts of Botley Ltd. You should bin it or send it back - you are out of order putting this up for sale - how would you feel is you bought an impreza that you thought had full history - and it was just stamped by someone who bought a stamp. Please remove this item. thank you
he replied....................

First off,please Don't talk to people like there ten years old. if you had been more polite and asked( I've rang the southampton branch and took it in there,phone number and fax don't match)( they were very polite and just said (NO ITS NOT ARE PROPERTY)That out the way, when i bought the car from up in batley near leeds,it was from a dealer(NOT subaru)..
Just to finish, what sort of person goes out and purchases' a subaru without checking the visa or payments received match the service records'. You would have to a complete idiot to part with your well earned cash,just because there's a service book that's been stamped. For that mater any make of car. The stamp does not say anywhere on it (property of subaru or address)
I think you should be more polite and ask questions before assuming things .Thank you.
I replied.......................

You are missing the point - selling this stamp is wrong - "so it ok to stamp a car and put it all on the buyer if they do not ring the garage to / check to see it the stamps are real / or history is genuine. You are already being talked about on scoobynet (and no I did not put this on). And for the record your attitude is of a 10 year old. Don't even try and make out what you are doing is te right the thing to do. But I know you have to defend yourself, as I am sure it makes you feel better about what you have done.
Old 03 August 2010, 09:57 AM
stevep360
Scooby Regular

auction has ended
Old 03 August 2010, 11:36 AM
MrNoisy
Supporting Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ade_sti
The guy is a total **** - sent him this

This could be the property of Subaru - Sparshatts of Botley Ltd. You should bin it or send it back - you are out of order putting this up for sale - how would you feel is you bought an impreza that you thought had full history - and it was just stamped by someone who bought a stamp. Please remove this item. thank you
he replied....................

First off,please Don't talk to people like there ten years old. if you had been more polite and asked( I've rang the southampton branch and took it in there,phone number and fax don't match)( they were very polite and just said (NO ITS NOT ARE PROPERTY)That out the way, when i bought the car from up in batley near leeds,it was from a dealer(NOT subaru)..
Just to finish, what sort of person goes out and purchases' a subaru without checking the visa or payments received match the service records'. You would have to a complete idiot to part with your well earned cash,just because there's a service book that's been stamped. For that mater any make of car. The stamp does not say anywhere on it (property of subaru or address)
I think you should be more polite and ask questions before assuming things .Thank you.
I replied.......................

You are missing the point - selling this stamp is wrong - "so it ok to stamp a car and put it all on the buyer if they do not ring the garage to / check to see it the stamps are real / or history is genuine. You are already being talked about on scoobynet (and no I did not put this on). And for the record your attitude is of a 10 year old. Don't even try and make out what you are doing is te right the thing to do. But I know you have to defend yourself, as I am sure it makes you feel better about what you have done.
I think it's brilliant - he asks not to be treated like a 10 year old, yet he demonstrates a worse command of the English language than a 5 year old...
Old 03 August 2010, 12:26 PM
ade_sti
Scooby Regular

yep your right - item has been removed. I did not mean to talk to him like a ten year old as the kids I teach start from age 11 !
Old 03 August 2010, 02:43 PM
stibex
Scooby Regular

yh been removed i rang crimstoppers
Old 03 August 2010, 03:43 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There was a stamped up BMW service book on there the other week but after someone complained eBay removed it.