Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A bad install?check this!

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2001, 10:33 PM
sc security
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
with all the concerns of alarms being fitted wrongly or badley ,i would just like to comment on the installer who did the work on my dog patrol vans.
he came to the sites my chaps were working on,and did the install there,many were in notts ,afew in mansfield.a very pleasent and competent lad,he worked around my chaps routines,(which not many installers will do when thier is a dog around).fitting was done brilliant,very tidy,siren nicely hid aswell as he could.
he did the same work on all 24 vans ,even fitted central locking to all.
the only problem i had was a vans central locking went down,after a call to him he came out next day and repaired it,no moans.
he even had to wait 45 minutes for the van to arrive on site,this is what i call after sales service!!
the chap who did me this great service was craig at E.V.S(elite vehicle security)
i reccomend him to any one who asks,i would just like to say thanks craig for a job well done,you got the contract for the company cars if you want it .
i honestly reccomend his work and the alarms he supplys.

i will forward my number by e-mail if any one needs to contact me.

phil
sc security
notts
Old 08 March 2001, 10:45 PM
craigamungos
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Thanks very much phil, I hope the new scooby is doing ok. I'm glad you listened and signed onto scoobynet it's a brilliant forum and if you ever need any help or advice these guy's (and galz) will help anyway they can.
Once again thanks for your vote of confidence and i'd love to do ya cars.
Old 08 March 2001, 10:48 PM
sc security
Scooby Newbie

you need any references just give me a ring,my scoobys doing great,alarms working a treat.try to meet up with you soon, want a pager fitting.thanks craig
Old 09 March 2001, 04:07 AM
Clarey
Scooby Regular

[This message has been edited by Clarey (edited 09 March 2001).]
Old 09 March 2001, 08:30 AM
sc security
Scooby Newbie

typical ?what of? do you know me?i aint got no mail.u got my number ring if you want to ,but office hours only.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Clarey:
<B>Somewhat topical i'd say!!!!!
(sc who?? not much of a profile i'm afraid!)

you've got more mail aswell.

[This message has been edited by Clarey (edited 09 March 2001).][/quote]

Old 09 March 2001, 09:49 AM
Clarey
Scooby Regular

[This message has been edited by Clarey (edited 09 March 2001).]
Old 09 March 2001, 03:21 PM
logiclee
Scooby Regular

Smile

I can second sc securities comments.

I am an Electrical Engineer and inspect and examine multi million pound electrical installations for a living and Craig's standards are first class.

His prices are very competitive and I believe deals may be available soon through the bbs.

It looks like Craig has recommend scoobynet to sc security as he has a scoob!

So Phil, welcome to scoobynet and come along to some of the local meets and track days

Clarey,
Craig has some big customers, when he fitted my pager last month he had just fitted alarms and phones to a dozen lorries in the Newcastle area and worked through the night so the vehicles were not off the road.

Lee

Trending Topics

Old 09 March 2001, 04:38 PM
Clarey
Scooby Regular

My mail is working now. I'm waiting (again) for a reply from craig.

Lee,
Thanks for the feedback. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Phil.
Old 09 March 2001, 05:52 PM
sc security
Scooby Newbie

i first met craig when he came to do the vans a while ago,the only reason i mentioned it on here is because when he came to fit the alarm to the scooby i had just bought,he told me about scooby net.
i had only just logged on last night to bbs,and when i read ure article with the pics i thought he deserved a mention as he does such a good job ,not like the other bodgers around.
craig was recomended to me from a jap importers that i do some work for,he has fitted all there alarms for them.i will only employ first class peaple to do anything on my vans or my cars.hope this clears that up for you <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Clarey:
<B>TOPICAL&lt;--&gt;This is what i typed.
Why has a post about some alarm installer, who did a good job on your vans, appeared on a SUBARU bbs, as your first post??
When was the installation carried out?
Why recommend him now?It must have taken a long time to do 24 vans.
I was simply curious, thats all.
(Thanks for improving your profile also)
Sorry my mail appears to have packed in at the moment [/quote]

Old 09 March 2001, 06:04 PM
craigamungos
Scooby Regular

Angry

clarey very sorry i can't answer your E-mails with in seconds but i have a very busy company to run. As i said to you before if you have any problems i will sort them out. If you think by posting things on the bbs it will worry me then think again!!! I do a first class job as may customers will tell you, Unfortunatly i can't be perfect and things can go wrong but thats where my good AFTER SALES service comes in. I did want to deal with you privatly but i have nothing to hide and if you insist on dragging it through the bbs then so be it.
I will reply to your E-mails when i can most offen at night.
Sorry to all the bbs readers who have to read this.
Old 09 March 2001, 06:55 PM
Clarey
Scooby Regular

I've removed my posts, until further notice (hopefully indefinatly). I look forward to experiencing your good after sales service (as other people can't recommend YOU highly enough)
I'm sorry to have put posts on this bbs, but i believed, under the circumstances, that they were justified from a CONSUMERS point of view.
Old 09 March 2001, 10:32 PM
craigamungos
Scooby Regular

Angry

Right time to clear up all this trouble.
My company EVS employ 5 full time engineers and 2 sub contractors.
Unfortunatly 1 sub contractor has done a job for me which isn't to the standard we expect, So we have warned him to this and told him to sort it out.
However your business here on scoobynet is Very Important to me and i wouldn't like to lose it. So as from now any jobs booked in will be done by myself to the standard we all expect. I have no reason to belive any other fitting is of a substandard as i have only recieved 1 complaint which i am sorting out.
Secondly there has been a thread on here regarding steve goode's misfortune with his alarm can i just say that my company or anyone who does work for me are in anyway connected to AID who did steves alarm.
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding and i hope to continue getting all you much appreciated work. Many thanks craig.
Old 09 March 2001, 11:15 PM
sc security
Scooby Newbie

i craig,unlike some,have never questioned the standard of your work ,i have and will continue to use your firm.
regards phil