Search this Thread

Old 04 January 2002, 08:11 PM
Chris_S199
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

(Jen using Chris' computer...)

Welcome Scooby-babe

My Chris is a bit of a Scooby "widow"...he moans that I spend longer with the car than I do with him "does it really take 2 hours to clean the car?"

He reckons we get cheaper insurance as the insurance company knows he never gets to drive the Scoob

I recommend finding some way to get into the car..we only have one key to the garage...guess whose key ring it's on?

Good luck with driving the Scoob!

Jen

P.S Chris said do you want to meet and chat about being neglected? Pervey b*stard!

[Edited by Chris_S199 - 4/1/2002 8:12:48 PM]
Old 01 April 2002, 04:54 PM
scooby-babe
BANNED

Red face

Has anybody else become a Scooby Widow since the other half has bought a Subaru.....

He now spends more time with the Car and the Computer than he does with me

He has got it really bad, the other day he actually took each wheel off the car to clean them. Oh dear the neighbours think he has lost the plot.

I have managed to drive four lamp post lengths down the road, before swopping seats!!!! He has had the car 4 weeks.

He was the same with the other car, before this arrived. Funnily enough, I am now allowed to drive the other car whenever I like.....

To all those Scooby Widow's out there... I sympathise....

Seriously considering letting him out with the lads tonight so I can go for a spin in the Scooby - Does anyone know how to stop the clock?
Old 01 April 2002, 05:05 PM
Blooscoob
Scooby Newbie

Dear SW (ScooobWidow)
You must understand, this is a bizarre affliction that blights the owner of a Scoob. I'm new to the game and "bang!", hooked. My mate's just bought one and his missus says he prefers the car to a legover...all a bit odd....
Blooscoob
Old 01 April 2002, 05:17 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

I prefer the car to a legover with the missus too.
It would all depend on what lady I got to get a legover with though!
DOH! Attached, not allowed to do that

Cheers,

Nick
Old 01 April 2002, 05:19 PM
WRX Girl
Scooby Regular

Angry

Scooby-babe. I have much the same problem as you but with a slightly wider scope. We have one beautiful scooby, a Peugeot and three motor bikes - four if you count the one in bits in the garage. When attention does not centre around the scooby, it centres around a bike. When it isn't a motorbike it is motorbike racing as he mechanics for a friend who does amateur racing.

One day perhaps he'll wake up and figure out that there are far more important things in life other than motorised vehicles and sport relating to them

I live in hope.
Old 01 April 2002, 05:23 PM
Hanslow
Scooby Regular

Smile

Count yourself lucky.....I've had mine about a year and a quarter and I ain't let the missus get behind the wheel yet

Probably cos she'll drive it better than me
Old 01 April 2002, 05:25 PM
WRX Girl
Scooby Regular

Hhhhmmmm..... I like to drive the car and get to do it quite often too however, work is less than 10 miles round trip when in the office ... most customer sites I visit are in far too dodgy areas to take the car
Old 01 April 2002, 06:06 PM
bug-eyed wonder
Scooby Regular

I wonder if any business minded gent has considered providing much needed TLC to those so shamefully neglected, for a small fee naturally!
Old 01 April 2002, 06:16 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

BEW, excellent Idea, I am available to provide TLC to all those neglected Scooby Widows at very reasonable rates. WRX Girl, Bracknell, I will be visiting there in mid may keep a look out....
Old 01 April 2002, 06:31 PM
bug-eyed wonder
Scooby Regular

Wurzel, i said first so don't forget to pay the pimp (me), now gettin packin ho!
Old 01 April 2002, 06:52 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

I have had OUR car for 2 yrs,i'm paying for it,my wife drives it 5 days a week to work.I am able to drive it weekends when she's not working.So i guess i am the widow here then?But may i add"It's only a car" according to my wife.Funny,when i suggested getting a metro as a work car for her,it was turned down rather quickly though!!!.
Regards
Dean
Old 01 April 2002, 07:25 PM
me julie
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

yes i am with all those scooby widows out the but its not always the car yes he is always cleaning it right down to an easter break in paris and at ten o clock at night he found a self wash station and there we were washing the car but his main obsession is scooby net and do i ever get much time on the thing no he currently has the right hump because i have kicked him off to right this post as soon as we walk in the door on goes the computer and there he sits
well better go now i can see his face getting redder and redder he currently looks like mr angry face. te he.
see you at the big one
me julie g.
Old 01 April 2002, 11:08 PM
scooby-babe
BANNED

Talking

Well I am glad it is not just me! I thought he was just on the computer for those 'adult' sites.

Managed to take the Subaru out tonight, but had to get permission first. He wanted picking up from the pub : I think he just wanted to show off to his friends!

Surprisingly, he did not moan too much on the way home, must be bladdered. He didn't even notice the 50 miles round trip to the pub which is 2 miles away - but he will tomorrow