*Urgent* ref classic scooby s183 jrn

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2010, 07:06 PM
andy 2000awd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Urgent* ref classic scooby s183 jrn

Please help if you can.

I sold the above scooby in January and have got a tax reminder through the other day, it transpires that the dvla have lost the log book so I'm still the registered owner. I do not have the details of the new owner an only know he's a young lad from the Salisbury area. If anyone had aby info please pm me as the dvla will have to put the car to 'no owner' soon. This is obviously totally unfair on the lad and I want to let him know of the situation. I have all my proof of postage etc from the post office for my log book and it was signed for at the dvla so it's totally the dvla's fault, however I'm slightly suprised that 5 months later that alarm bells ent started ringing for the new owner. Naturally I was blisfully unaware until the Tax reminder dropped on my doorstep.
I'm sending this via iPhone so can't put a pic up of the car but it's a turbo 2000 in green, black mudflaps and white 7 spoke 17's. Hopefully this sounds familiar to someone. Got a feeling there may be a pic in my profile on here.

Sorry about the essay but my mid won't let me rest until I can help this guy.

Thanks

Andy