A big thanks to everyone

Search this Thread

Old 15 May 2010, 08:24 AM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A big thanks to everyone

Good morning guys,

well the new owner came and picked up my sti last night and again I am subaru'less. This time it will be for a while I have owned 6 imprezas over the last 7 years so I have had a good running well a P1, mk1 type 25 and bob rawles 500bhp sti so I can't complain lol. I just wanted to thank everyone who i have met, had dealings with such as big fud, tx, budgie, wimpy to name a few as well as a big thanks to David at API for all his advice and help and of course those bacon butties. I am sure, actualy in fact I know one day I will be back and i will still be floating about on here no doubt in the gallery section looking at all the cracking cars that are on here.

Again a big thank you to eveyone who have made the last few years of ownership a pleasure as there are still plenty of decent people on here.

Kind regards

steve
Old 15 May 2010, 09:09 AM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stevie1982
Good morning guys,

well the new owner came and picked up my sti last night and again I am subaru'less. This time it will be for a while I have owned 6 imprezas over the last 7 years so I have had a good running well a P1, mk1 type 25 and bob rawles 500bhp sti so I can't complain lol. I just wanted to thank everyone who i have met, had dealings with such as big fud, tx, budgie, wimpy to name a few as well as a big thanks to David at API for all his advice and help and of course those bacon butties. I am sure, actualy in fact I know one day I will be back and i will still be floating about on here no doubt in the gallery section looking at all the cracking cars that are on here.

Again a big thank you to eveyone who have made the last few years of ownership a pleasure as there are still plenty of decent people on here.

Kind regards

steve
So you won't be coming here this morning for us to sort out the jobs we have it booked in for ??

You mean we've opened up just for you and you're not coming ??

That just means I am going to have to eat your bacon rolls - tough one mate, missed your chance.

Good luck David & staff.

PS We'll see you next week with whichever one you buy next