Sponsored by:

Got the modifying bug again......uk classic

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2010, 12:23 PM
mr hat
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got the modifying bug again......uk classic

well 2 weeks after buying my immaculate my00 uk turbo and its started already! was standard bar a magnex 6x4 back box and green panel filter, noticed a slight oil leak coming from underneath the engine last week, turned out was a rocker cover gasket, so while it was in being replaced i also had the cambelt changed as it was done just over 4 years ago so thought might as well get it done, and might as well get my h&s decat downpipe fitted along with the h&s centre pipe, oh and get that big magnex 6x4 off and get the graham goode single round back box fitted, oh and the prodrive quickshift as well. LOL

Very happy, car sounds great, not loud, sounds mean when you give it some, and just sounds perfect at idle and low revs, exactly what i wanted. thing is now i want to get it ecutek'd by andy forrest to get the most of the decat, why does he have to stay 5 mins down the road from me!! and maybe i should get some harvey headers and uppipe fitted first? maybe a walbro fuel pump? maybe one of andys hybrid td04's???

I swore i wouldnt start to mess about with this one but i cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!