Sponsored by:

Knockhill driving days

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2010, 09:06 PM
intergrale4x4
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Knockhill driving days

Well the time has come I'm the big 40 next week and the other half has said she would get one of the driving days at Knockhill for me. I just wondered if anyone had tried these and what they though of it

Thanks in advance !!

Craig
Old 10 April 2010, 10:11 AM
Jeem
Scooby Regular

Ive done the rally experiance wasnt up to much, the group gets divided to the 3 cars they have and there a one lane track to go around. The 4x4 was ok nothing i couldnt do in my truck. I also did the ferrari 360 experiance again wasnt up to much 6-8 laps in the 360 after getting a shot of the seat leon. The legends and the race car experiances look good but if i had the choice i would get the instructor training for driving your own car round the track so if you ever go to a track day you've got a better idea of the lines and braking points of the track
Old 10 April 2010, 08:07 PM
intergrale4x4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jeem
Ive done the rally experiance wasnt up to much, the group gets divided to the 3 cars they have and there a one lane track to go around. The 4x4 was ok nothing i couldnt do in my truck. I also did the ferrari 360 experiance again wasnt up to much 6-8 laps in the 360 after getting a shot of the seat leon. The legends and the race car experiances look good but if i had the choice i would get the instructor training for driving your own car round the track so if you ever go to a track day you've got a better idea of the lines and braking points of the track
Thanks for the info mate I was kinda worried it would be a bit of a rip off. I'd probably have more fun going for a run up to Braemar now the weathers getting a bit better. So yer from Forfar !! Just up the road from me mate. I'm breaking a WRX soon if you need any parts

Craig