Trying to trace my old car

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2010, 01:08 PM
mkb
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Trying to trace my old car

Hi there,
I am trying to trace a car a had a few years ago as i lost the photos of it and was wondering if the current owner is on here or anyone has pictures.I bought my scooby wrx from vine place motors in chilton county durham about 4 years ago.I traded it in back to them as i was mislead into believing it was a sti model,which ive always regretted.It was quite a special car as it was shown at the auto salon show in japan by veilside.It had a full genuine veilside body kit,veilside mirrors,wheels, steering wheel and even genuine veilside gear ****.It was bright silver built in 95 i think and had genuine veilside graphics on it.I always regretted not keeping it, and it has made me look for a scooby again,ive always kept pictures of my cars and would love to find pictures of it.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.
Old 20 March 2010, 03:22 PM
mkb
Scooby Newbie

Just to add i found an old thread from a member on here from 2006 called scoobymike5 he owned the car before me,does anyone know him or hes still a member? apparently he had pictures up from Northern big one?

Last edited by mkb; 20 March 2010 at 03:23 PM.
Old 13 February 2011, 07:45 AM
veilsidewrx
Scooby Regular

that was me mate,i bought it originally from Vine Place, had it 1 year and sold it back to them
The other user name i used after i'd forgotten my password on this one lol

If you are still looking for pics mate ive got loads!! It was on ebay a few yrs ago and sold for around £3k, i was tempted to buy it back at the time but had a rally blue bugeye and nowhere to keep the veilside. I always check the web for it now as i have room but never seen it since.
Anyway,heres a few....

Then i went on to own this,

and then finally this...

and my 2 old impreza's together

Anyway, hope you like the veilside pics, ive got loads more i can e-mail you if you want them. Hope you get to read this and sorry im a bit late lmao