What's is worth thread again my00 mica red, wanting Type R

Search this Thread

Old 07 March 2010, 05:32 PM
scooby1doo1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What's is worth thread again my00 mica red, wanting Type R

Wanting to sell to help buy a Type R but wanting to no what it's worth

I'm the 3rd owner i've had it almost 5 yrs, FSH till i bought it then i did the servicers my self twice a year Jan and july.
It's had a 03 bottom end in 2008 (scoobybits) and a refurb gear box 2008 (scoobyclinic)
Brand new disc pads and shoes in 2009 and just done the fronts again, Ian's refurbed calipers his disc and pads this week.
Only ever faild M.O.T's once on a ball joint, emissions not included. Did have full decat, now i have a sports cat 100cell.
Lite mods 100cell cat down pipe decat centre, prodrive back box, green pan filter, mapped in 2008 i think with out lookin to 241bhp.

Bad bits but it's 10yrs old

It's got it's fair share of stone chips on the front, and a fair few touch up's, drivers door as a small dent front o/s wing 2 small dints, n/s door small dint and scratch this can be seen in pic, o/s has had every pan touch up as some dick in a lorry went down the side when my bro was drivin it, sounds bad but you can just make them out in the pick. roof back middle roller door came down on the roof as i was parking it inside work in 2006. For got to take a pic of this but will do one if intrested, inside front passenger seat small rip due to the wife, small burn marks on her seat. I think thats it a fair few but i'm not going to waste yours or my time in not telling these things. Please note all pics was takin with the 3gs so any more pics would have to be takin with a cam.
Also will need new spings and shocks soon and this was my next upgrade, i was and still may if no intrest, i'll get the next line of mods.
I was planning on a hybrid TD04, map tweak and doing the suspension and all bushers. Say £1500 with change but if i get want i'm looking for and dont spend on my car then i dont need to put to much on a Type

It will have a full professional valet befor a sale if some body buys that is.

Any question just ask and please tell me what a realistic price would be so i can edit with a price, cheers.

God knows why i just put this in general, mods if you would cheers

Last edited by scooby1doo1; 07 March 2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07 March 2010, 07:07 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You need to put down the mileage, any extra's like a/c which is more desireable, not bothered if its an import (eu) or not, at this age it makes no difference anyway, but its hard to value a car without getting as much info on it as possible

Tony
Old 07 March 2010, 07:15 PM
scooby1doo1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cheers for the reply

94k no a/c any thing else that's missed, that may well help.

cheers