Hello.... Again! Useless Mods

Search this Thread

Old 06 February 2010, 11:18 AM
JulioJordio2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello.... Again! Useless Mods

Hello guys,

Previously a member under the username JulioJordio, but for some strange reason around 3 months ago, i attempted to log in and failed. I was told my password was incorrect, and to change it. I must have attempted to do this 20 times, never actually managing to get onto Scoobynet as my password was always incorrect. So, I emailed the admin/mods a number of times regarding this, asking them to sort this out, and I didnt even get a response. So, i have re-registred, as I was fed up of waiting for a response.

Fair enough, they probably get hundreds of similar emails every day, and i appreciate they are busy and probably not paid for their time here, which i do appreciate, but I think it is a bit poor really.

So, i'm not a newb, I had a few hundred posts under my belt, and just wanted to say hello again, as i'm looking to buy a few bits and bobs over the next few weeks, and no one likes selling to someone with no posts.....

Current Scooby is a red MY97 Turbo 2000 modded and mapped by Bob Rawle to 319/316 and i'm based in Blackpool.

LOTS of scoobies around last night at the Northwest Rally Stage, I live literally opposite the Rally and there were some cracking cars around. Funny to watch/hear people jump back into their cars and scream off, seemed like they got carried away watching the Rally and thought they were Colin McRae
Old 06 February 2010, 11:59 AM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

No-one will mind selling to someone with few posts ..... it's buying from them which throws up issues I guess?

Welcome back anyway
Old 06 February 2010, 12:15 PM
Scoobychick
Scooby Regular

You have PM

Dealing with these sort of issues is only something that Admin can do so please don't blame the Mods, blame us Anyway, as per the PM, I've looked into it.

Cheers

Sal
Old 06 February 2010, 12:40 PM
JulioJordio2
Scooby Regular

Thank you for that, much appreciated.

I didnt mean to cause any offense, perhaps "useless mods" isnt the best way to put it, as i know you guys do this in your own time, and if it werent for the mods, the place would be useless, so thank you for looking into it for me
Old 06 February 2010, 03:13 PM
Scoobychick
Scooby Regular

No problem