Sponsored by:

Mud Flaps for a blue Prodrive-Sti

Search this Thread

Old 21 March 2002, 05:12 PM
Jools
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Looking for advice on the above please. Apparently, they come with a choice of logo’s; either Sti or SWRT. Does anyone have them fitted, know the details of the logo’s or even have pictures of them.

Is the Sti logo the same white print like as on the front light covers, or is it a badge type?

Is the SWRT logo the Subura logo, as on the side of last years rally car? Is it a yellow print?

Or are the logos moulded into the mud flaps?

Last of all, does any one know if any dealers have blue mud flaps in stock anywhere? I have spoken with two Subaru dealers today and neither can be specific with answers on the above...they say this is due to not having the info from Subaru...and if I order they will be on back order straight away!

Car has done over 3000 miles and the paintwork behind the front wheels is already showing early signs of wear. With forking out nearly 400 quid for mud flaps, I would rather like to see what I am getting first. Mind you, my wife asks what all the fuss is about....According to her, I ordered the whole car at the back end of last year...and did not know what I was getting!