ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Whats happening to this site?

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2009, 12:25 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats happening to this site?

Iv just been browsing through the threads over a couple off days, As im on housewife/husband/b...h dutys.

Has any one noticed that on many threads its either some one has been conned by another member ON HERE

Or a thread starts off about something and it ends up in an arguement between too members it has nothing to do with

Or a company has done this or that and nackered my car

Or some one threatenin to come sort some one else out (they make me laugh most)

Or the same bloody question that has been answered a 1000 times!

Theres probably alot more feel free to add them. lol

Think the worst i have seen is the arguement between the people that are meant to arrange meets etc for us to be involved in.

THIS SITE IS MEANT TO BE A SIGHT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME INTREST TO SHARE EXPIERENCES OR CHAT ABOUT SOMETHING THEY ENJOY?

And has anybody else noticed that the people in charge dont seem to help out the people in trouble? iv read a few threads about people being conned and emailing them for help and getting no reply?

Please some one sort this it doesnt seem to happen "as much" on other sights im a member off. This includes a cage fighting site im a member off i dont think iv ever seen some one say ill come round and sort you out!
Just needed to get that off my chest.
Old 06 September 2009, 12:29 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

It's always been like this mate i wouldn't let it worry you.Shame though..
Old 06 September 2009, 12:30 PM
wrighty338
Scooby Regular

re: people conning people - there are some twisted people out there youve just got to take the right precautions before buying off tinternet, goin to collect it with cash its pretty fool proof right?

re: people asking same question, i suggested a sticky telling people to search before asking as i always do, but it was shunned in the suggestions part.

re: companies: dont believe everything you read, theres always 2 sides to a story! and usually a twist in there somewhere.

its a public forum, you cant stop people posting things but its just whats happening and there is a lot of **** on here if im honest.
Old 06 September 2009, 12:42 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Forgot to add another. Somebody selling somthing and somebody else saying "thats overpriced" or "my mates aunts boyfriends sisters nephew says there rubbish"

Wrighty know what your saying mate just seems a shame
Old 06 September 2009, 12:52 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Yeah you have pretty much summed it up there Wrighty.

Thing is there are so many guys on here that qoute things that they have 'Heard' that the truth can never be found even when you spending 2K plus on a rebuild you just can't seem to get a straight answer and even the best names in the game get slated.

Just use common sense in most cases.
Old 06 September 2009, 12:59 PM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Location: DIESEL POWERED BORAT! SLAMMED, R32 WHEELS, MAPPED, DE-CAT, TINTS. LOVE IT!

think thats whay makes SN what it is. i learned VERY quickly that this site is full of stuck up **** holes that think there gods gift coz they have a modded scoob, and any 1 with a lesser scoob gets the **** taken out of them or questioned on the spec of there car vigarously as there no beleived! (this is a minority that are like this)

Also not answering to questions gets up my nose. Not every 1 knows the insides of an impreza which is why forums are designed. Networking and knowlage. When some one asks a question that you know other blatently know and you see threads been viewed 50 odd times, it makes you think whats the point!??.

conning little **** bags should be named and shamed and should be banned- simples!

thats my 2 pence...