Sponsored by:

HELP PLZ

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2009, 08:14 PM
davemoo1
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP PLZ

HI all 1st thanks scott yesterday i was driving and then a very loud clicking started the car (impreza wrx sti import with 48k and fssh on a v 1999) still drove so thought it was the thrust bearin went to take te car down to my local gararge and then the clicking got louder so i slowed down not knowig whot will hapen next then when i i stoped at the juction went to pull out the car stalled ho ss****t the car had jamed even in nutrel the car would not start but would if the cluch was in then 10mins later all was fine i very quickly tried just to see if the engine would turn over and did ok so i got it towed back as he was towing i put the scooby in 2nd and the clicking was back but with the cluch in. Dident let it out i was bricking it in case ov just locking up could it be some thing jaming in the fly wheel are cluch plate are thrust bearing ie spring from the plate are a bearing from the thrust bearing are is it the syicro in the gear box the cars millage is low hince the reasion for buying itso if it is i will get it reconed as its better than the 1s on ebay at the min THANKS 4 YA HELP ALL PEEPS