Sponsored by:

Imprezas at santapod

Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2009, 10:00 PM
simonds1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Imprezas at santapod

Hey guys, anyone else go to the fast show at santapod this weekend? Me & a few mates went down, and I noticed a few strange things! Here is a list of the different classes that appear in the RWYB......

Okay, so an impreza is class 'E' right? Considering as that is the only 4 wheel drive class on the list. Well apparently not lol.......

A class D one infront of me in the queue to race. So that's a rear wheel drive impreza with turbo, nitrous or supercharger apparently?! This one in the distance was a class B.......

So that's FRONT wheel drive with turbo, nitrous or supercharger lol!? And last but by no means least, a class A one......

Which is a front wheel drive non-turbo! I'm guessing this is just people rushing to fill in the RWYB form and not putting the proper class down, rather than there being a lot of strangely modified imprezas there?! I know santapod is full of strange cars, like old L reg corsas with 2.0 turbo engines in lol.....so you can't always assume all the cars there have the engines and transmission that they started with in the factory.......but front wheel drive and rear wheel drive imprezas!? Surely not?!