ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheshire dent removal

Search this Thread

Old 17 March 2009, 02:14 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheshire dent removal

I like to reward good, honest work. If someone genuinley does a good job i will recommend them no problem.

Last year a massive dent appeared in my near side rear quarter when i left the car in a car park while i was in a bar and it looked really bad.
After consulting a couple of mates and 2 bodyshops, the general consensus was the dent was too bad to have pulled out, and it would have to be filled and sprayed, which led to paint matching concerns.

3 weeks ago i was going to a rental place to rent a motorway cruiser as i had nearly 700 miles to do in 2 days, and didint fancy the scoob as its not a motor way car.

Cheshire dent removal happened to have a stall outside so i wondered over and asked them to have a look and see what they think, and to my suprise he reckoned he could get it out, and he would come round on a "not happy dont pay" condition, cool!

Any way they came yesterday and managed to get the rear quarter looking like it did before the dent, it looks as if there was no dent there!

They did a top quality job, and also mentioned working on a few of other scoobs in the area as well, has anyone on here used them?

All in all i highly recommend them to anyone in chesire who needs a dent or two removing, they really know their stuff!

Last edited by GC8WRX; 17 March 2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 17 March 2009, 11:53 PM
V5RLTD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know that. Im in the same boat as you were with the cant get it out/matching paint concerns, im going to see another pdr guy on saturday, hope he's as good as the bloke you saw.