Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wrxsti280 you need to contact me asap

you need to contact me asap as not recieved item i bought last year
Old 14 January 2009, 09:19 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

is that for the air box? how much did you pay?

james
Old 14 January 2009, 09:29 PM
Underworld
Scooby Regular

another one...
Old 14 January 2009, 09:30 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

yes air box still waiting i payed on begining of dec what can i do can any one else contact him any one else know him got feeling i been screwed
Old 14 January 2009, 09:31 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

another one what underworld
Old 14 January 2009, 09:52 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

heh if you have no luck I have an air box you can have for the price of postage.

he means another person that has got ripped off on scoobynet.

james
Old 14 January 2009, 09:53 PM
RLE
Scooby Regular

think he's referring to someone else that has potentially been ripped off.

Not suggesting that is the case in any shape or form but a lot of threads like this on SN recently.
Old 14 January 2009, 09:59 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

thanks shaggy will be in touch if i dont get any joy
Old 14 January 2009, 09:59 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

feel well let down
Old 15 January 2009, 02:59 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

can any one else get in contact with this guy on my behalf as he not aswering any of my e mails at all

cheers guys
Old 15 January 2009, 05:27 PM
wrxsti280
Scooby Regular

right before we go any further this post has just been brought to my attention, i sent you the airbox out when i said i did, it was then delivered back to me by the good old royal mail, i have resent it to you again by courier, and now you say again you havnt had it??

i find this very difficult to believe, but hey ho, i have refunded you your money through paypal to save any bad feelings even though i am now out of pocket to the tune of a full airbox and filter, admittedly i dont need them anymore becuase of going front mount but that is not thepoint.

i did explain to you that i dont get on the internet as often as i used to do, but i have now had this thread brought to my attention by a fellow enthusiast, i am not out to nor have ever ripped anyone off with anything i have sold to fellow scoobynet or other subaru forum memebers, and as you can see from my post count and join date, i am not a fly by night scammer who is just here to rip people off.

i would appreciate it if you could issue an apology as i have not done anything wrong, and you have had a full refund through paypal instigated by me.

thanks

steve
Old 15 January 2009, 05:32 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

who was the courier? items dont just disapear, it will be sat somewhere, sounds like you have a mixup on the address or something, chase up the courier and im sure it will be with her quite soon
Old 15 January 2009, 05:37 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

apologie for what buying an air box on dec 2nd 08 payed on that date and you told me full insured post
at first good communication then little as time went on with excuses as xmas post ,been ill,then it was sent back to you somehow then you said defo be here by wednesday just gone so asked for money back as from start of transaction til now is quite along time for nothing been delivered
as for acusing me of keeping item and demanding money thats rubbish as you will see when you find where your item actually is and as good faith i will pay you again if item actually turns up on doorstep

i have been without car waiting for air box for six weeks over xmas and didnt want to buy another as you kept promising it will arrive

jacqui
Old 15 January 2009, 05:39 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

and breath.

to be fair I have sent a couple of things out to people using their address' and they have ended up back on my doorstep.
Old 15 January 2009, 05:46 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

only got refund after asking several times where item is and as i have said before you quoted item sent recorded so you should have tracking number

put youself in my shoes ordered air box and filter dec 2nd 08 payed same day if item has beed delived by courier i would have to sign for it and you would be able to track and know whats been going on

who have you sent it with
have you checked address

appreciate refund and if item turns up before saturday i will pay but not willing to hold out any longer this is daft

did not intend thread to be a bitching place i know you have lots of posts and been on here ages just wanted to ask anyone who knew you to ask you to please contact me

jacqui
Old 15 January 2009, 06:02 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

I want to find this item as much as you do so we can sort this out. I never intended this thread to make out that this guy is a rip off artist just a point of contact.
Jacqui
Old 15 January 2009, 07:03 PM
gmanwrx
Scooby Regular

If its gone via parcel force they are sh1te, they had an item of mine that I sent to a guy in ireland sat in their warehouse for over 3 months, this was because I hadnt put a telephone number on the parcel, it took me about 6 phone calls and 2 weeks later they sent it me back, I then had to put his phone number on it and post it out again but if I hadnt of chased it up it probably still by sat their now. So sh1te like this can happen, its just crap when it happens to you.

Greg.
Old 15 January 2009, 07:32 PM
wrxsti280
Scooby Regular

it went by parcelforce, which i believe i can get tracked somehow, but i can assure you, i am no rip off artist, and after being one of the many victims of mr horsepower, or whatever names he has gone by in the past and attempting to try and get him thrown off the site, along with a lot of other people i can safely say i dont like being ripped off either.

i will be chasing the courier up tomorrow to find out what has happened, but i can assure you 100% i have defo sent the parcel out to you.
Old 15 January 2009, 07:45 PM
JRFRACE
Scooby Regular

parcelforce are jokers so this doesnt surprise me, had some stuff sent from demon tweeks to aberdeen once, carried by parcelforce and it was beaten to hell by the time we got it, managed to get it replaced and some compensation but would not want to use them again
Old 16 January 2009, 07:36 AM
Butty
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've used Parcelforce over the Christmas period for a couple of car items and they were delivered on time and without damage.
They even give a tracking number that's quite easy to find on the receipt, so you can advise your buyer very quickly what has happened and where the package is - its so easy.
Old 16 January 2009, 10:51 AM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrxsti280
it went by parcelforce, which i believe i can get tracked somehow, but i can assure you, i am no rip off artist, and after being one of the many victims of mr horsepower, or whatever names he has gone by in the past and attempting to try and get him thrown off the site, along with a lot of other people i can safely say i dont like being ripped off either.

i will be chasing the courier up tomorrow to find out what has happened, but i can assure you 100% i have defo sent the parcel out to you.
You'r right you can track. On the receipt there is a tracking number, Its about 14 ish numbers long.
You go to postoffice.com and put that number in and they tell you were it is.

I send about 10 items a day via this method and always send this tracking number on instantly to the person I sold to.

They do make mistakes from time to time. Try that method. Hope this helps to resolve everything.
Old 16 January 2009, 04:59 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

Hi there how did you get on with tracking today.

Like I said I was not saying you were a rip off artist, just disappointed but I would like to say I am not a rip of artist either and I would never like to be classed as one.

Sorry to here that you have been ripped off.

Jacqui
Old 19 January 2009, 10:39 AM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

Hi There still not got item have you heard or received anything back?

Jacqui
Old 21 January 2009, 09:59 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

Air box has been delivered back to owner again. So all sorted. Thanks for PM to let me know.So I would advise people not to use Parcel Force because they simply do not deliver. Attempts x2 and always returned to sender. Jacqui
Old 21 January 2009, 10:01 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

was that an attempt at an apology to wrxsti280? I dont think it would hurt to apologise?
Old 21 January 2009, 10:16 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

apologise for what shaggy the air box never actually made it to my address in 7 weeks wrxsti 280 pm today to tell me air box landed on his door step yesterday so all sorted now so courier fault jacqui
Old 21 January 2009, 10:19 PM
icarus1859
Scooby Regular

Location: Work in Caribbean, live in the Lake District when I'm not here.

Originally Posted by shaggy1973
was that an attempt at an apology to wrxsti280? I dont think it would hurt to apologise?
Thats unfair, apologise for what? Because the sender didn't have the sense to get a tracking number and email it to the person waiting for the parcel?

I spend most of my year in the Caribbean and if I can ship parcels around the world containing thousands of dollars worth of kit I'm sure someone can manage a UK to UK shipment.

Its not rocket science is it, the sender used Royal Mail, and they messed up and sent it back to him, so what did he do?
Went right back to them and sent it again, in exactly the same way, and again didn't get a tracking number.

For the hard of understanding here's what you do...

You send the parcel and get a tracking number
You send the tracking number to the person waiting for the parcel
If it goes missing the person waiting for it can instantly find out where it is.
Everyone is happy, no accusations, no problems.

As an example I'm waiting for a shipment from Idaho, I have a tracking number and just saw its in Florida en route, s'easy innit.

IMO its up to the person sending the parcel to make sure it arrives safely, not just send it and forget about it.
Although I have to say fair play to the guy for giving a refund.
Old 21 January 2009, 10:24 PM
Quick Chick
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by icarus1859
Thats unfair, apologise for what? Because the sender didn't have the sense to get a tracking number and email it to the person waiting for the parcel?

I spend most of my year in the Caribbean and if I can ship parcels around the world containing thousands of dollars worth of kit I'm sure someone can manage a UK to UK shipment.

Its not rocket science is it, the sender used Royal Mail, and they messed up and sent it back to him, so what did he do?
Went right back to them and sent it again, in exactly the same way, and again didn't get a tracking number.

For the hard of understanding here's what you do...

You send the parcel and get a tracking number
You send the tracking number to the person waiting for the parcel
If it goes missing the person waiting for it can instantly find out where it is.
Everyone is happy, no accusations, no problems.

As an example I'm waiting for a shipment from Idaho, I have a tracking number and just saw its in Florida en route, s'easy innit.

IMO its up to the person sending the parcel to make sure it arrives safely, not just send it and forget about it.
Although I have to say fair play to the guy for giving a refund.
Exactly. Thanks for that.I'm just glad all sorted now and I never said anything negative about him it was others.I appreciated he gave me refund without knowing where the item was and we should all use this as a learning experience. The End.
Old 21 January 2009, 10:30 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Locked. nn.

Quick Reply: wrxsti280 you need to contact me asap