Sponsored by:

Angry Man!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2008, 01:54 PM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Angry Man!!!!

Took my little boy shopping yesterday to a local shopping centre.Parked my car next to 2 empty spaces and wandered off thinking nothing of it.
Came back to the car to notice a small dent in the door ( wouldn't have been obvious had whoever done it had not wiped their hand over the area removing the dust).A sh1tty golf was now parked next to me.Assuming that they had done it but with no proof,grumbling I got in the car and drove home.
Now whats really p1$$ed me of is that I've just been out to the car and I've noticed a dent on the front wing that has clearly been punched as I can almost make out the knuckle marks.
I have no doubts that this dent occured at the same time as the one in my door.
Why is it that these people can't seem to be mindful of other peoples property,instead of mindlessly vandalising everything that they don't own? I'm pretty sure that had I punched the sh1tty golf that someone would have said something but because its something that the majority of people can't appreciate nothings said.

In the future as there's no real justice in this country any more I'm just going to have to wait for whoever has caused damage to my car to return,then hope they don't get offended when I damage them.

Arrrrgh

Rant over
Old 29 December 2008, 01:58 PM
mit
Scooby Regular

Thats why my car live in the garage, and when i do park it in a car park, you need a taxi as i park it so far away from anything!
Old 29 December 2008, 02:00 PM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

Where I had parked I thought was a fairly safe spot.Parked there before without any problems.
Old 29 December 2008, 02:01 PM
MrLouKnee
Scooby Regular

there's a lot of jealous ppl out there micky

i always go shopping at tescos at 2 o'clock in the morning so as to avoid these scumbags
Old 29 December 2008, 02:03 PM
Pete
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Nightmare when this happens, happened to my Evo so i now go in the misses jeep when i have to go shopping etc....
Old 29 December 2008, 02:04 PM
stistussy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

wan*ers,thats what they are.i parked in tesco,far away from the main doors,no other cars anywhere near.as i was putting my steering look on a scabby transit parks next to me.girl opens the door straight onto my passenger door.i jumped out.she says it's ok ,no damage!good job i didn't have a gun.i'd have shoot her in the foot and said."it ok,no damage"
Old 29 December 2008, 02:13 PM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stistussy
wan*ers,thats what they are.i parked in tesco,far away from the main doors,no other cars anywhere near.as i was putting my steering look on a scabby transit parks next to me.girl opens the door straight onto my passenger door.i jumped out.she says it's ok ,no damage!good job i didn't have a gun.i'd have shoot her in the foot and said."it ok,no damage"

Agree mate.These people need to have something damaged of theirs (like a finger or two) that they care about before they can understand how to respect anything.
Old 29 December 2008, 02:15 PM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I park far as possible from the shops as possible. I also park the car across 2 bays.
When I just got my car last year, took the kids swimming when I came back to the car a $hitty ford had parked its nose right into my rear bumper. Pushing it in a couple of inches and they left their car like that. I still had my work gear still in the boot of the car, so I got out the big thick permanent marker pen and wrote in big letters across their bonnet ' W@NKER'
Old 29 December 2008, 02:17 PM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

nice 1.
Now theres an idea
Old 29 December 2008, 02:20 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

I just straddle the white line and take up 2 spaces.
Old 29 December 2008, 02:46 PM
phil739
Scooby Regular

in leicester they give you a ticket for taking up 2 spaces
Old 29 December 2008, 05:51 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

tis a ******* when this happens . id hapily kill someone if i saw thenm doing this to my car
Old 29 December 2008, 07:41 PM
adrianp
Scooby Regular

This is why I take my mum whenever I want to go shopping anywhere...

We then park in the nice wide disabled bays and don't have to worry to much
(although I have still managed to pick up a small dent in the front wing somewhere... )

She loves the car so any excuse for a ride out...
Old 29 December 2008, 07:47 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I always take up two spaces too.
Old 29 December 2008, 08:33 PM
Chris.B
Scooby Regular

Only the other day I was in Tesco in Macclesfield and the same happened to me - while in it! The door on a Fiesta next to me was flung open "bang!" daft cow never paid the slightest bit of notice and carried on chucking her shopping on the back seat. Now I try hard to keep my cool most of the time so I don't lose my temper big time and look a ****, but this really made my pi$$ boil. Jumped out and said... (something along the lines of "what are you doing") and she just said "sorry mate, no harm done though." "you've got a few dents anyway!!!" Cheeky bitch, I don't!

Some people have no respect for other peoples property.
Even more so if you have a nice car.
Old 29 December 2008, 08:37 PM
C17RPA
Scooby Regular

was there any C.C.T.V you never know 9 times out of 10 its always someone in a 5hitbox of a car!!!!!
Old 29 December 2008, 08:41 PM
matttp1
Scooby Regular

This has got to be one of those occasions when you wished you were built like one of the worlds strongest men and just roll there car into the middle of the car park
Old 29 December 2008, 08:43 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

yep -- always annoyed me too

many years ago when I had connections to the Sign Trade I had some magnetic strips sprayed the same colour of my then car -- and used to slap them on the doors etc if I had to park too close to anyone

but taking up two spaces, whilst I have done it in the past, is a bit annoying when you are looking for a parking space -- especially with screaming kids in the back

just buy a car thats pre dented -- thats what the continentals do
Old 29 December 2008, 10:08 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

happens mate, I park my car in a private carpark at work and someone eventually got round to denting my door, obvious someone kicked the driver door.... most likely some lowlife from my office
Old 30 December 2008, 12:06 AM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
just buy a car thats pre dented -- thats what the continentals do
I know what your saying but kinda defeats the whole point of me spending loads of wedge to buy a nice motor.If I'd wanted a car like that I could have bought a Mondeo

Just wish people could leave my stuff the f**k alone.
Old 30 December 2008, 12:14 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

you took the vehicle to a shopping centre car park and your surprised its damaged? what planet are you on its like taking a gun to an airport and being amazed when the metal detector goes off

its crap i agree but why moan about it?
Old 30 December 2008, 12:21 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris.B
Only the other day I was in Tesco in Macclesfield and the same happened to me - while in it! The door on a Fiesta next to me was flung open "bang!" daft cow never paid the slightest bit of notice and carried on chucking her shopping on the back seat. Now I try hard to keep my cool most of the time so I don't lose my temper big time and look a ****, but this really made my pi$$ boil. Jumped out and said... (something along the lines of "what are you doing") and she just said "sorry mate, no harm done though." "you've got a few dents anyway!!!" Cheeky bitch, I don't!

Some people have no respect for other peoples property.
Even more so if you have a nice car.
I had this in tescos in alfreton too, she didnt ignore me when I kicked her door though I never heard anything more about it, but would have been worth it just for seeing the smug smile taken off her ugly mug. trying to be clever saying the dint was already there
Old 30 December 2008, 12:34 AM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LUCKO
you took the vehicle to a shopping centre car park and your surprised its damaged? what planet are you on its like taking a gun to an airport and being amazed when the metal detector goes off

its crap i agree but why moan about it?
So because I parked in a shopping centre I should expect my car to be vandalised!!!! As stated i had parked away from other cars.
I don't expect my car (whatever I'm driving at that time)to be damaged wherever I park it,and moaning about it doesn't solve anything but it's my way of letting off steam.

I've read about people complaining of a lot less on here(fuel prices e.t.c.)
Old 30 December 2008, 12:38 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Micky Type-R
I've read about people complaining of a lot less on here(fuel prices e.t.c.)
furry muff m8
Old 30 December 2008, 01:48 PM
Floodboy
Scooby Regular

Whilst cleanig my car this morning I have found scratch markes on my offside rear wing, where some **** has obviously scrapped me whilst parking

fecking t0$$ers
Old 30 December 2008, 02:21 PM
IainMilford
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 90 Likes on 63 Posts

I've been lucky so far with no dents, but I always try to make a mental note of the cars I've parked next to, just in case.

Micky you say you have a fist mark on the wing of your car? Why the hell would someone punch your car??? They must have escaped from the local mental home
Old 30 December 2008, 03:09 PM
Micky Type-R
Scooby Regular

I honestly don't understand why myself.It's not something that I or indeed anyone I know would do but there are people out there that do these stupid things,hence why people seem to have had similar instances for no apparent reason.
I'm asking the same questions in my head
Old 30 December 2008, 03:24 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I work in a shopping centre and have had numerous dents on my door even though i park right beside a wall so i'm miles away from the line of the adjoining parking space. I had someone hit the door of my car so hard it broke my electric window and i've also had someone lean on my bonnet with there hands spread out so i can make out every single on of there 4 fingers and thumb.

I hate people.
Old 30 December 2008, 03:45 PM
STiFreak
Scooby Regular

I just don't park the scoob in large car parks at all (too many people who don't give a damn about other peoples property)... we have an old VW Polo for going to Tesco, etc. The Polo is only worth a few hundred quid at most, so I don't worry about it getting dented, which it invariably does.
Old 30 December 2008, 03:48 PM
IainMilford
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 90 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Micky Type-R
I honestly don't understand why myself.It's not something that I or indeed anyone I know would do but there are people out there that do these stupid things,hence why people seem to have had similar instances for no apparent reason.
I'm asking the same questions in my head
its like - what did the car do to him. Did it jump out when he wasn't looking from behind a shopping trolley and go BOO and scare the wotsits out of him, did it stick out a wheel and trip him up or did it call his mum a ho ??

know what I mean ?!

Quick Reply: Angry Man!!!!