Sponsored by:

Subaru Rally Experience

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2008, 11:20 PM
skidcouple
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Rally Experience

Can anyone tell me if they have been to the Subaru Rally Experience Nr Yeovil ?
I am looking to buy my boyfriend a rally driving experience for christmas and was told that this one is brilliant by a work colleague, he told me that his instructor for the day was a British Rally Champion by the name of James Wozencroft, anyone heard of him ?

He said that he got lots of driving and that they actually encourage you to put your foot down !

Please help, anyone been or know of them ?

I have checked their website and it looks very good !
Old 14 November 2008, 11:46 PM
sanf
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skidcouple
Can anyone tell me if they have been to the Subaru Rally Experience Nr Yeovil ?
I am looking to buy my boyfriend a rally driving experience for christmas and was told that this one is brilliant by a work colleague, he told me that his instructor for the day was a British Rally Champion by the name of James Wozencroft, anyone heard of him ?

He said that he got lots of driving and that they actually encourage you to put your foot down !

Please help, anyone been or know of them ?

I have checked their website and it looks very good !
For a bit of fun there normally pretty good days like these ones. They are normally done in groups so you have 3 or 4 people to an instructor. Should be a good laugh.

In a bid to win my wife over (so I can keep rallying) I bought her a similar day and she had a great time. From the looks of it the Yeovil one is on Tarmac, and from the site I looked at they have convereted the Scoob's to rear wheel drive!

If they have Wozencroft then that is top quality very, very good driver. Have a look at his web site:

James Wozencroft Rallying - Latest News and Results

Are you based near Yeovil? If not there are a few options in other parts of the UK, especially Bill Gwynne Rally School or Forest Experience in Wales, both very much the realy deal.

Cood luck getting it sorted.
Old 15 November 2008, 10:24 AM
Jonnys3
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've just bought my wife a subaru rally experience with virgin experience days for xmas: Virgin Experience Days - Subaru Driving Experience | Subaru Thrill. She's always wanting to drive my scooby but is reluctant to because she says it's too big and powerful for her. Hopefully this will be a fun experience for her and show her that the impreza is an amazing car and one that she can enjoy too. Told her the scooby wave might be a bit redundant on the circuit though.