Sponsored by:

Can anyone Help

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2008, 09:26 PM
burtysbugeye
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone Help

Well my clutch has now started to slip, put my foot down abit from 60 and the revs just shot up and i wasnt going far . I was wondering if anyone can reckomend a garage around the northumberland area or near abouts to get my clutch sorted. What kind of money are you looking at to supply and fit a clutch, or would i be better of getting a clutch myself and getting them to fit it, ive seen a exedy clutch on ebay for £149.99 are these any good or not. At the end of the day i just want a good garage that knows what they are doing and have done clutches on these cars before. I was wondering what sort of price subaru would charge you. Probaly take my eyes out. This is the last think i need coming up to christmas as the car needs taxed at the end of the month to. I cant complain as i got the car with 58,000 miles on the clock 4 years ago and now it has 130,000 miles on now so its done fairly well in 4 years. Oh the car model is a 2001 bugeye. Hope someone can point me to a good garage.
Old 03 November 2008, 10:23 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

As your from the north east closest to you would be Alyn at AS preformance in Birtly/Glen at revolution or harvey.