Sponsored by:

Thieving scum

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2002, 10:14 AM
tony1979
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I was driving through Reading yesterday, minding my own business, when some **** in a K reg Ford Sierra came flying right up to my rear bumper. My girlfriend was in the car with me, and told me to just ignore him - but I couldn't, he was really pi55ing me off. So I touched the brakes for a split second and kept moving. He didn't take the hint, and decided to overtake me, on a single carriageway with traffic in both directions (30MPH zone).

As soon as he flew past and started harrassing the next driver, a second Ford Sierra (J Reg) came flying up to my rear bumper, with two passengers in his car. They were being complete morons and overtaking, even though there was no where for them to pull in. Driving erratically on the wrong side of the road, overtaking each other, they sped off, racing each other.

So we called the police and gave them the reg of the two vehicles, and found out that one of them was stolen. I also got a look at one of the drivers, and he looked like a drugged up thug. Makes me glad that he hadn't rammed me when I braked. Idiots.

Tony.

p.s. I await to hear from the police.
Old 11 February 2002, 10:30 AM
Dizzy
Scooby Regular

eeek...
where abouts?!
who would steal a siera?!
Old 11 February 2002, 11:03 AM
ANDY330
Scooby Regular

were they cossies????

thats one thing i like about my flame kit on my cossie, should something like that happen, flick the switch and watch them disappear [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] one of the more 'usefull' options rather than risk them bumping into me

glad you ok and well done for phoning police
Old 11 February 2002, 01:33 PM
tony1979
Scooby Regular

It happened down Richfield Avenue - from one end to the other. Overtaking before the narrow overhead bridges, right the way up past River Mead.

No, they weren't Cossies. One of them was de-badged, and the other was a 1.8.

I just hope they didn't cause an accident, and I hope the police managed to find them...although very doubtful. I wish I'd followed them, but stayed well back - could have helped the police catch the *******.