ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ive had enough now!

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2008, 04:01 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ive had enough now!

Here is the story:

My scoob has been the most reliable car ive owned. She hasnt missed a beat!

Vandals have taken a liking to her recently though!

Since august she has had the wind deflectors robbed, ****ing up the sideskirt in the process.

A dent has appeared in the rear 3/4 panel on the passenger side thats too big for a dent removal company to fix. (Local body shop has quoted 300 to fix the skirt and the dent)

The bonnet came up cos i didnt shut it properly (at about 10 miles an hour, so all it did was bent the corners and scratch the scoop)

And to cap it all off, last night while i was in town, some tw@ has hit the back end softly, but its enough to **** up the bumper and leave an abs plastic mark on the bootlid next to the wrx decal!

This car was my baby and has been looked after by scoobyclinic while ive owned her! (nearly two years), she is mechanically sound and drives well, and has been modded sensibly (gauges, exhaust, new front seats and new suspension, thats it).

I was gonna spend money on fixing her, but the price of blobeyes makes me think i should sell and buy one of them instead!

She is a 96 jdm wrx with 124k km on the clock, with a major service, inc cambelt and tensioner, at the clinic in march 08.

Anyone care to make a guess as to what she is worth, or maybe someone who can do bodywork would like to make an offer for her!

Im just testing the water to see what options i have!
Old 28 September 2008, 04:32 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mate i know how u feel . parked mine up round the corner out of the way , someone managed to leave a big black plastic bumper mark across the length of the bumper and numberplate( **** knows how as the numberplate sits in about 2 inches ) , then yesterday i did a carboot to sell some old **** and some big nigerian woman (in a blind panic to be the first one into the electrical goods) leant on the side of the car by the filler cap and scratched the side with her umbrella , ( what could i do , she deneyed it ,) then on yhe way out i was manouvering through the stalls when this fat burka wearing bitch decides to squeese between me and the stalls , pushes my mirror back and rubs down the whole side of my car , the chap from the stall gave her a bollocking but she shrugged and walked off while he adjusted my mirror . got home to find a scratch from the rear light to the side reapeater down to the metal where her button or whatever has gouged when she squeezed past .

its a fooking nightmare .