Sponsored by:

subaru, worst dealerships?

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2008, 08:10 PM
catalunya199again
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default subaru, worst dealerships?

my car was in repair down a different garage and they ordered me a new part,(was a water pipe under the turbo), this was ordered on the wednesday last week and subaru told the guy it will be hear friday as they have to order it in. he goes down friday morning and you guessed it it aint there, they didnt even have the courtesy to tell him it wasnt there so he had a wasted trip.

they then told him it will be here the following wednesday and you guessed right again they havent got it, how hard or rare is this part to get hold its just a bloody water pipe i havent asked for a new engine.

i have had other problems with subaru relating to different things, they really are a bad dealerships and have crap customer care
Old 16 April 2008, 09:01 PM
Removed.
Scooby Regular

I have to say, the dealer here is great. I've been using him for 8 years, and he's been a pleasure to deal with, hell I've had 4 Scoobys off him. It's only a small dealer, but all the guys that work there from the forecourt guys to the owner are so helpful and pleasant to deal with. They've been the Subaru dealer for over 20 years, and I don't think I've ever heard a bad word said about them. When I hear how people at work moan about their big name dealers I'm glad he's my dealer.

Le Mont Saint Garage
Old 16 April 2008, 09:22 PM
jay knowles
Scooby Regular

My general experiance with any main agents is not good,generally there main aim in life is to relieve you of as much money as they can for the least amount of work possible.JAY
Old 16 April 2008, 09:52 PM
millsy3
Scooby Regular

ive had bad dealings with my local subaru dealer, orderd a siren for the alarm, the guy on the desk said it would be a couple of days, it took a week and a half.