Sponsored by:

FREAKY FRIDAY ?

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2008, 06:47 PM
1uke
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREAKY FRIDAY ?

first of all on my to work approaching a crossroads going to turn right, lights were green then started to change realized i wasn't going to make it so slammed anchors on, so come to a stop waiting at red for me to be last in the cycle (loads of other cars waiting at all sides of crossroads) then freaky Friday hit and my lights started changing again to let me go leaving everyone else going wtf lol, even i had to look 3 times to believe it. All i can think is policeman maybe controlling lights who likes Subaru's or that police seem to like using Subaru wrx's as there unmarked patrol cars down here and thought i might be 1 of them? i don't even know if they can control lights etc?
2nd hit on my freaky Friday was my car seemed to have an extra 100 bhp on way home first of all floored it whilst in 2nd to beat some traffic and must of left some nice black tyre marks on road as my wheels spun for like 10 metres with me holding on trying not to poop myself. Then later on my journey went to overtake and almost took of and landed in Scotland. My heart hasn't pounded like that since my Mazda rx7 days in the wet!
Old 15 February 2008, 07:39 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good aren't they !