Sponsored by:

Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 14 February 2008, 06:48 AM
JustinsSTI
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help!

Helloo scooby members, My name is Justin, and I have come to the conclusion that the best way to get my questions answered is to become a Scooby member so here I am.

1. I am planning on buying a 2005 white STI, Is this a wise choice or did they make major impovements in the 2006 STI?

2. I have just had my first baby boy, named Riley, and want to know if there will be enough space for me to drive comfy and have his rear facing carseat behind me? (Pics would be nice

3. Now im not the richest person in the world so i cant just buy what i want when i want it, But eventually i want to have my STI at 400 BHP. Is there a kit i can save up for or should i get certain parts and a performance chip? Also would it be possible to be street legal and/or pass smog or is that just out of the Question? LOL

Thank you so much my fellow Scooby Members.

Last edited by JustinsSTI; 14 February 2008 at 06:54 AM.
Old 14 February 2008, 09:05 AM
PantsUK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustinsSTI
Helloo scooby members, My name is Justin, and I have come to the conclusion that the best way to get my questions answered is to become a Scooby member so here I am.

1. I am planning on buying a 2005 white STI, Is this a wise choice or did they make major impovements in the 2006 STI?

2. I have just had my first baby boy, named Riley, and want to know if there will be enough space for me to drive comfy and have his rear facing carseat behind me? (Pics would be nice

3. Now im not the richest person in the world so i cant just buy what i want when i want it, But eventually i want to have my STI at 400 BHP. Is there a kit i can save up for or should i get certain parts and a performance chip? Also would it be possible to be street legal and/or pass smog or is that just out of the Question? LOL

Thank you so much my fellow Scooby Members.
2. - Mine's an 06 and I'm 6f6 and my missus can get behind me !!. In my last two cars a Saab9-3 estate and Lexus IS220 she couldn't .. so I'd say yes with no problem !!!!