Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Detailing World Keeps Costing Me Money !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2007, 07:09 PM
BooSH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detailing World Keeps Costing Me Money !!!!

I keep finding myself spending money on detailing products, even though it's raining and cold outside and i'm not going to get a chance to use them i just carn't help myself, waiting for that day and it warms up (don't want the sun out just yet) and i can get myself out and get to work on my motor, and have the neighbours wondering what is thet weirdo spending so much time cleaning his car for.

I've got to stop going on there, although i'm not an active posting member i spend hours on there reading up on how to get stuff clean and what products to use, and i end up buying them especially as i've just been paid !!

Problem is i need to get a few things sorted on my car really, a bumper scuff and a couple of dings, i should get them sorted first,

Anyone else on here a compulsive detail product purchaser, it's like crack once you start you carn't stop.
Old 29 December 2007, 07:17 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Yep. Made the mistake of getting every new and recommended product a while ago. Got a nice collection of stuff now.. Not bought anything new for a while though...I've reaped the rewards with the prices I got for my last 2 Scoobs at sale time though.
Old 29 December 2007, 07:30 PM
BooSH
Scooby Regular

I know, it's definatly with spending a couple of hundred quid on products that are gonna keep my pride and joy looking it's best, like you say hopefully reap the reards when i come to sell.
Old 29 December 2007, 08:07 PM
F1 CJE UK
Scooby Regular

me 2, i blame polishedbliss reading his post showed me the light and now i can not go back 2 the old ways.