Sponsored by:

Chips Away...

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2007, 07:54 PM
rallymad_homer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Chips Away...

About 4 months ago some **** hit my MY04 STi in a car park and did a runner. I came back to find that i needed a new headlight, new fog cover and new bumper.

Had a result with the hedlight as there was one at my local dealer that was unaccounted for so spoke to a very good friend of mine and it was £100 cash bought and fitted ! Afte id done my crimbo shopping i put some money aside to start saving for bumper and fog cover. Then went to the supermarket and there was a Chips Away guy in the corner with a stand. Went and asked if he could do anything woth it he said "Yeah should be as good as new in a few of hours" So booked him.

He came at 9.30am and left at just gone 3.30pm. What a job !!! It is absolutely brilliant. Perfect paint match, nor me ar the rest of the family can spot any blending marks from the paint, Nor can we see any high spots where he has filled and painted the bumper and fog cover. A days work and a very very happy scooby owner. All for £160 plus a tenner tip.

I cant sing the guys praises enough !!! Chips Away saved me a boat load of money. So if anybody has any damage on thier motor then give these guys a ring first. Free quotes and they come to you to do the work !!

Very satisfied customer !!

RMH
Old 12 December 2007, 11:33 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

I had chips away do some work on my scooby.

Top work is all i can say.

Carnt even see where the damage was. am well pleased
Old 13 December 2007, 02:34 AM
renny
Scooby Regular

Glad your sorted fella and you're happy with the work done,must be such a relief.

Problem is that ChipsAway is a franchise and not all as good as each other.

I had a dent in my door on my old car (also done in a car park) and they couldn't get it out apparently,due to the door strengthening bar.

Booked it into my local dealer who use Dent devil / master or summit and it was removed in 20 mins,as good as new.

Now remember,park your car a LONG way from anything else !