Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prizes to be won at donno! 31.12.00. For Charity!

Search this Thread

Old 20 December 2000, 07:00 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Copied from 22b.com for all your info.

I am offering, on behalf of 22b.com in conjunction with 'Holiday Autos' (The worlds largest leisure car hire firm) the following prizes for people who are willing to buy into the "Great Ormand Street & Northamptonshire childrens ward" charity challenge at Donnington on the 30.12.00
Simply buy a raffle ticket from one of the 22b.com guys and win a days free convertible car hire in the UK. The draw will take place at the end of the day.
ALL PROCEEDS TO GO TO CHARITY
(subject to availabilty and also drivers restrictions apply. Information on request)
Raffle tickets will be priced at £1.00 and available all day at Donnington. Donations will be also greatly appreciated and also the two charitys will benefit by a split right down the middle.

I am also offering the chance to go to the "theatre of dreams" for a home game at Manchester United (this season in the F.A Premiership) and use two of my executive seats in the stretford end for a home game. The winner will be based on the top performing driver on the day. Not the fastest or the person who spins the most or pulls a doughnut in the car park but the chap or lass who manages to make everyone sit back and say "blimey, well done....given your ability and the car and the conditions etc etc you drove impecabbly well". The winner will be judged by a panel of complete monkeys who know nothing about driving and nothing about cars (JohnF and Harj) and you may be asked in the day to take one of them out so they can see you in action.

For any info of the above, contact myself or Anders on 0774 898 1594 (email : ronnieharris@holidayautos.co.uk ) or anders@22b.com respectively.

Kindest Regards and Seasons Wishes. Its going to be a great day.
Ronnie

Old 20 December 2000, 07:45 PM
Mr.Cookie
Scooby Regular

Talking

Ron

I cant go to donnington (im working) any chance people can buy tickets at Sports Bar

Si
Old 21 December 2000, 09:20 PM
simo
Scooby Regular

Smile

I,ve contacted Ronnie and offered to put up a £100.00 voucher for Teng Tools available via my company. I will leave some catalogues with Ronnie on the day so you can all pick what tools you might like if you win

simon