Sponsored by:

help wrx car feels like its missing s a auto but now a manal

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2007, 09:26 PM
mitman1982
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help wrx car feels like its missing s a auto but now a manal

Hi every one i have a wrx import it use to be a auto but was changes to manual i have not had the car long after a day driving the car around it stared to feel like the car was missing on boost it had a z4 ecu but i change it back to the stander one thinking it could be that but now it feel so slow and still misses now and again pls pls pls pls the car is a p reg and only do 85 k i have tried to turn the boost up buy adding a boost valve but it gets worse iv change the plugs and leads but this has not helped was told these a wire on the ecu that need to be cut as the car still thinks its a auto . cheers Tim
Old 01 December 2007, 12:53 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mitman1982
Hi every one i have a wrx import it use to be a auto but was changes to manual i have not had the car long after a day driving the car around it stared to feel like the car was missing on boost it had a z4 ecu but i change it back to the stander one thinking it could be that but now it feel so slow and still misses now and again pls pls pls pls the car is a p reg and only do 85 k i have tried to turn the boost up buy adding a boost valve but it gets worse iv change the plugs and leads but this has not helped was told these a wire on the ecu that need to be cut as the car still thinks its a auto . cheers Tim
eh