Sponsored by:

very reluctant sale

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2007, 03:29 PM
james-wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very reluctant sale

Guys I may have to sell my car although I have a problem, all the history has been lost!
I will give you the spec for what it's worth as the engine cannot be varified as the description will say.

1994 JDM WRX Mica black average cosmetic condition but has a ding in the front wing and bumper.

2.33 stroked engine all with forged internals (crank, pistons and rod's)
uprated fuel pump and adjustable FPR, uprated injectors and fuel swirl pot.
Hybrid IHI Turbo with uprated actuator and Blitz dual solenoid boost controller and Cocklink Scoobyecu mapped to 1.3 bar.

Standard u.k shocks with uprated springs, whiteline droplinks, front strut brace, whiteline adjustable rear ant roll bar and cusco front H brace. Uprated clutch, AP Racing 4 pot front brake kit with Mintex pad's and nearly new disks.
Genuine P1 Gearbox but 4th gear synchro is on it's way out.
STi Interior and face lift dash and console.

I think that's all but I have probably missed a few things. I appreciate the only way to check if the engine is as described would be to take it apart (not practical) although the seat of the pant's and trq delivery is a bit of a give away!

I bought the car from a friend of mine who owns Fearnsport.co.uk
he tunes Porsches @ Silverstone, needless to say he knows his onions
I have seen the folder with all the recipts for the work long before i bought the car of him, i havent pestered him for it because i had no intention of selling the car, he now cant find it!

If you tell me it's not worth anything then i guess I will just have to keep it

I paid 5K for it a year ago and have put the STi interior in it in the last few months. All im after is a very rough estimate of what it would fetch if i sold it
the car runs and drives perfect but I have lost my job and have a family to support
Thanks
James