Sponsored by:

yay

Search this Thread

Old 06 July 2007, 07:24 PM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default yay

Hello, now i know some have you seen me about and yeah i haven't posted for a long time, partly due to my never owning a scooby but i registered ages ago.

Well because of the recent changes i have paid to be a full member plus an sn plus member seeing as i spend more time on this forum than anywhere else, plus it is very lively with lots of characters like say pslewis for example heh

I did own a beautiful 220hp 309gti in miami blue making her very rare, and upset most scoobies along with other things but reliability with more things french is a joke, still she taught me how to really drive a car fast, with the scoob i can manage obscene things and get away scot free, the benefit of driving sheds most of my life

Anyway i have just fully paid up and i hope you rabble don't mind seeing of me, yes ive had a few but then i am more open as a result so may'be this will show you a little more insight as to who as i am rather than remaining obscure

Now...me 309, newly converted by yours truley

And my current jdm wrx scooby 76k miles and very tidy might i add

ImageShack - Hosting :: kif0138km6.jpg

You are more than welcome to send me a pm for whatever [proposals considered] but i do have my moments as we all do lol

Anyway this is my formal introduction into scoobynet

Cheers!

Last edited by hux309; 06 July 2007 at 07:35 PM.