Sponsored by:

Big up to the guys @ ScoobyClinic

Search this Thread

Old 03 July 2007, 02:29 PM
st3v3
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big up to the guys @ ScoobyClinic

I had an intermitent CEL over the last couple of months, I had lost my trust in the Main Dealers, so i decided to pay a visit to one of the guys who have been recomended from here.
Api and Scooby clinic were probably the closest to me, but Api couldnt get me in till the 10th July which was bad for me as i couldnt get the dates off, so after a quick phone call i was off to SC.

When i got there, an hour early i might add,i was met by a chap who offered me a coffee and a place to rest my *** after the 70 mile drive,which was nice .
When the fella who was going to look at my scoob turned up,fresh from his holidays i believe, he was polite and pleasant (like all the other guys) and he soon found out my problem after a quick diagnostic check......

It was ME......... i was hitting the redline a few times and it was throwing a CEL....my bad

*Mental note* change gear BEFORE 6000 rpm as anything after is just noise

They reset my ECU and offered me a look at thier "goodie shop" which looked like it could empty my visa card in minutes

But i decided to go for a power run instead which gave me 223.3bhp at the fly, i was happy with that after all its a standard 02 WRX car, WITH MORE POWER PLANNED.

Ive just been "clinic'd"

steve.

Last edited by st3v3; 03 July 2007 at 03:09 PM.