Sponsored by:

96 WRX Type RA

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2007, 08:53 PM
Red-RA
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 WRX Type RA

Hi every one. Im new on here. Thought I'd join to pre-empt the purchase I'm about to make on saturday. I'm trading my Legnum VR-4 for a 96 WRX Type RA on saturday. Ive never seen the car in flesh but have seen lots of pics on the net. Looks very clean. I dont really want to get rid of the VR-4 cos its great but I'm starting to look forward to the impreza. The car has got a set of rear lexus lights fitted but I'll be looking for a set of standard rear lights to replace them, so if any one wants the lexus style rear lights give me a shout. Anyone know what to look for when buying one of these bad boys?
Old 11 June 2007, 09:52 PM
wrx_driver
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Red-RA
Hi every one. Im new on here. Thought I'd join to pre-empt the purchase I'm about to make on saturday. I'm trading my Legnum VR-4 for a 96 WRX Type RA on saturday. Ive never seen the car in flesh but have seen lots of pics on the net. Looks very clean. I dont really want to get rid of the VR-4 cos its great but I'm starting to look forward to the impreza. The car has got a set of rear lexus lights fitted but I'll be looking for a set of standard rear lights to replace them, so if any one wants the lexus style rear lights give me a shout. Anyone know what to look for when buying one of these bad boys?
All your questions answered!

www.type-ra.co.uk